Phantom 4 fair price

Reaction score
Hi All,

What is a fair price for a regular Phantom 4? I have one with 2 extended capacity batteries, 2 sets of blades (1 new with shrink wrap), standard controller and the standard grey case?

Stats:
13Hr 16 Min flight time
99,713m total distance
86 flights

Also, best way to sell it? I don't want to list it on eBay or Craigslist. Way too many scammers. There are some top plastic body cracks. I previously posted about them and the appear cosmetic. Other than that it works perfectly. Max flight distance line of sight 2100m.

Thanks for your help.

Bobby

Go to ebay. use the advance search, select sold items. That will show you the average price for a national open market valuation.

Except the P4P V2, the Phantom line has been discontinued. I just bought a P4A for 535.00. I got a good deal, but I would not be willing to pay more than that for a product of an essentially dead line.

Go to ebay. use the advance search, select sold items. That will show you the average price for a national open market valuation.

Except the P4P V2, the Phantom line has been discontinued. I just bought a P4A for 535.00. I got a good deal, but I would not be willing to pay more than that for a product of an essentially dead line.
Good point of the P4 being an end of life product. I’m only looking to offset the cost of a mavic mini. Good tip on eBay advanced search. I’ll check that out.

Good point of the P4 being an end of life product. I’m only looking to offset the cost of a mavic mini. Good tip on eBay advanced search. I’ll check that out.
go to mavic forum (see links below) and ask if anyone is interested in trading straight accross

Reactions: Randy Sartin
I've had mine for sale for 2 months at $500 (2 batteries) and no takers yet on Craig's list. Mine is virtually new, hardly any flight time because it was a warranty replacement craft from DJI right before I bought my P4P. I suppose $450 is the right price.

I've had mine for sale for 2 months at $500 (2 batteries) and no takers yet on Craig's list. Mine is virtually new, hardly any flight time because it was a warranty replacement craft from DJI right before I bought my P4P. I suppose $450 is the right price.
I think drones peaked in 2017.

Last year, I heard a commercial asking, 'What are you going to do with your tax refund? Buy a drone? Naaah, it'll get stuck up in a tree'.

Many people buy, lose interest, and now the secondary market is flooded with them. I suspect there are many more on a shelf waiting to be given away; eventually.

I've sold two, and have two more to sell.

Craigslist may be too limited a market. Have you tried ebay?

Many people buy, lose interest, and now the secondary market is flooded with them.

But the price stays way up. LOL I been flying since Hubsan days and now the only time I don't fly is when it's too cold for my fingers to feel the sticks. I wait for warm weather. I still got that 501, a P3A, P3P and P4 I've had going into 3 years. I'm 74, and flying drones is the best thing since a pocket on a shirt, and I seen both come and they still here. HA.

Reactions: TontoFAC
But the price stays way up. LOL I been flying since Hubsan days and now the only time I don't fly is when it's too cold for my fingers to feel the sticks. I wait for warm weather. I still got that 501, a P3A, P3P and P4 I've had going into 3 years. I'm 74, and flying drones is the best thing since a pocket on a shirt, and I seen both come and they still here. HA.
Have you tried the DJI Goggles? I think you would really like it. They're really cheap, now. I think there's a current classified ad selling goggles, and the hdmi module for $179 (I think), which is ridiculously low.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues