Phantom 4 does not connect to the Windows PC DJI assistant 2

Reaction score
I have not use my phantom 4 since few months
Now I want to check and update my firmware
I downloaded the DJI assistant 2. And I connected the P4 as usual to working USB port on my computer , started the aircraft , started the program
Nothing happened still say “connect the aircraft as shown “

Did I miss something ?

Please advice

Some ideas:
In Windows, check in Devices is there is any driver in error or unknown. If so would be driver install problem: Windows see connected device but not using ad hoc driver which must be provided by DJI in this instance.

- Make sure Windows User has Admin rights.

- Download last version of Assistant 2 (last one was one mid November or so).

- Acknowledge "Yes I want install" if during install Windows complain about not certified drivers (Microsoft certification process).

Hope does help, let us know how it goes.

I did have trouble with trying to use assistant aswell,it knew I was plugged in but did nothing,,worked straight away through djigo4 app with the OTG cable adapter,

Tried all of that , including even a different pc and it just did not want to get recognized , I also noted that the cable gets hot when I leave it connected to the P4

Still attempting to connect with DJI *** 2+. And nothing doing. Loaded, from exe or zip, ok"d all install issues. DJI *** comes up and plugging drone, or googles..nothing else ever happens. Well not quite true, Micrsoft window come up saying "scan removable disc". Answering yes or no just dumps to "auto play". Close it and goes does nothing, or can open and see files. Any help Houston??

Still attempting to connect with DJI *** 2+. And nothing doing. Loaded, from exe or zip, ok"d all install issues. DJI *** comes up and plugging drone, or googles..nothing else ever happens. Well not quite true, Micrsoft window come up saying "scan removable disc". Answering yes or no just dumps to "auto play". Close it and goes does nothing, or can open and see files. Any help Houston??

well okay then, Houston must be a union shop , any way one last go around. uninstalled, shut down McAfee protection...reinstalled from Mavic pro exe. ...and P4p popped up. On to upgrading... [to new smal flight box??] Will let you know if the googles finally connect. I just want to go play...

I have few problems with my P4 I have never got the assistant2 to work for me ,my win 8 sees it fine i can look at the files thats one problem .the other is i was updating my RC and it failed now it says it software is unknown on my RC, I connect with my i pad mini and i can do some functions with it but no video or it does not connect to my ipad just RC i have seen many people have problems with the updates from DJI its like there is no quality control or maybe the bad updates are on purpose; yet they have new products in mavic ,spark and inspire 2. i have held c1 and c2 and rec button i did have to relink to my AC. I am so mad at this i will never buy another DJI product as long as i live . And to clarify i have not crashed my AC or dropped my RC; i think it also said something about deserializer disconnect aswell so I need help with this too. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12