Phantom 4 Charging Hub.

So quick? Where did you order it? Mine is on the way from China but that takes 2 weeks
Once DJI ships it's not that bad. I live in CA out in the middle of the nowhere. All of my packages from DJI have gotten here in 3-5 days. This was my last one.
ddace035624eaf7b36032ea7d86d9edf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This has nothing to do with DJI...
Correct. Read further in. Derek mentioned he bought the car charger from DJI. He said it would be in by the weekend. Fredz commented on the speed of the shipping. Insert my comment here.

Don't get you hopes up on the black charger I posted. I contacted some Chinese sellers, and these have not been produced yet. Next week they should "know" a delivery date... So it's not going to be soon.

I just got notified last night that my multi-charger I purchased on eBay above shipped by Fedex

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just got notified last night that my multi-charger I purchased on eBay above shipped by Fedex

Really? Does the tracking work? What shipping method did you choose?

Really? Does the tracking work? What shipping method did you choose?

I just looked at it and it no longer says FedEx, it says epacket from China with a June 14th arrival, so my quess is that it really hasn't shipped, but I'm now wondering why they have the middle area of the cables digitized out, what's up with that? Are there female connectors on the cable and the battery cables plug into them?

72247c3e476163ff26601d7de90e1b91.jpg

Last edited:
I just looked at it and it no longer says FedEx, it says epacket from China with a June 14th arrival, so my quess is that it really hasn't shipped, but I'm now wondering why they have the middle area of the cables digitized out, what's up with that? Are there female connectors on the cable and the battery cables plug into them?

72247c3e476163ff26601d7de90e1b91.jpg

I'm about to order one of these myself. I also had a question about why the blurring on the middle of the cables and why anything there would matter?

I contacted the seller through eBay. He says they aren't shipping yet and non have shipped. He says he "might" get them "between May 5 and 10"...
So that tracking number is probably just a pre-advice and it'll take some time.
I'm waiting to see who has it in stock first, as there are more (and cheaper) sellers on aliexpress. Nobody has stock yet.

No not yet, but I did Receive my DJI PHANTOM 4 Car charger

I got one of those multi chargers, plugged all 3 at the same time, I didn't time it but it took bit above hour to fully charge, fan kicked on for about 10 min but the shut off, once the batteries are fully charged it automatically shuts off, there's no on off switch, seems like a good product

I'm sticking with DJI product. The P3 hub works great so I ordered the P4 version. Also the car charger. I had over $100 credit on the DJI store from ordering my P4 so might as well use it. Also free shipping starts at $150 and these two items total $152. Hope to get them soon and try them out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj