Phantom 4 Charging Hub.

I'm not an expert in charging but I agree that it's a bad idea to charge in parallel this way. I would want whatever charging system I use to give the DJI battery the same voltage and current it gets from their charger. I love the P3 charging hub and would definitely use something like that when it's available for P4.

I dropped the people at www.smartpowercharge.com a line and they said their P4 system will be out soon!

home2.jpg

Reactions: rcfanatics
$500. No thanks!

$500. No thanks!

Oh come on...You know you want it :D

I guess it doesn't make sense for everyone but when you have many batteries to maintain it suddenly becomes worth the cabbage as it does much more than just charge the batteries;)

Oh come on...You know you want it :D

I guess it doesn't make sense for everyone but when you have many batteries to maintain it suddenly becomes worth the cabbage as it does much more than just charge the batteries;)

I agree, no thanks. A company that does not support their products (issues arise and it falls on def ears). Its also a lot of money, when i can buy 2 additional batteries for the same price....

.... A company that does not support their products (issues arise and it falls on def ears)...

Really, can you point me to more info?

I could care less about the price but am more interested in the function and maintaining the batteries.

Really, can you point me to more info?

I could care less about the price but am more interested in the function and maintaining the batteries.

I don't know the links now, but they had firmware issues, they also had discharge battery issues that they kept promising to fix but never did for the Inspire batteries.

You will find someone going on how wonderful they are, but shun/disregard all the negative comments and issues.

Reactions: Cale262
I don't know the links now, but they had firmware issues, they also had discharge battery issues that they kept promising to fix but never did for the Inspire batteries.

You will find someone going on how wonderful they are, but shun/disregard all the negative comments and issues.

I'll do some more research before making a purchase...thanks for the heads up!

I bought the similar hub for the P3 and so far it's very good.

yes its a ferrry big one with 2 output cabels 5 amp charging is no problem
i hope the hup can take the 5 amp to

Go away... Kiddy. Drone is not for you. And PP forum is not for kid. Please go brush your bs teeth. And ask mama buy you drone nicely. The reply you get will be "suck it up". [emoji867][emoji867][emoji867]

This thread is about battery Hub in the market now for P4.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Haa Haa,,,,,,,,, Ok water,,,,, what ever.............

There is P4 version like this in black. Saw it in this position just now.

78741d1a59bcfd4b60eca1c1af0759c1.jpg

The dji p3 hub is now 100usd. I guess the p4 hub will be much more expensive if they selling it.

The battery charger that Kans shows charges one battery at a time, once the battery is full it will automaticaly power the next one. The battery take's care of ballancing and max charge, it will protect it's self. This will take more time but you won't have to go and plug your other batteries after one is finished. For the price and conveniance of being able to just leave them and go makes this for me a good deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20