Phantom 4 Charging Hub.

Reaction score
Is there any word on a charging hub for the Phantom 4 coming any time soon?

Not heard anything. Would love this!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I keep watching for some kind of an adapter, that will allow the P3P 4 battery charging hubs, to be fitted to the P4 battery. Hopefully one of these days someone is going to find a way to do it, and or a complete new charging hub!

No hub in the DJI store as of yet but at least they now offer spare chargers and a car charger..I just ordered two more standard 100w chargers to alleviate the mundane task of charging multiple batteries after each day of flying.

Reactions: izzydrone
Ouch, that's really sad

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

No hub in the DJI store as of yet but at least they now offer spare chargers and a car charger..I just ordered two more standard 100w chargers to alleviate the mundane task of charging multiple batteries after each day of flying.

How many batteries do you have out of interest?

Is there any word on a charging hub for the Phantom 4 coming any time soon?
I'll tell you it is nice just to have two chargers. I had to buy two P4s, and aside from my second being a lemon, having the second charger is like having two more bats. One bird, 4 bats, and two chargers and you could fly continuously if you had power near you.

How many batteries do you have out of interest?

Eight P4 Batteries (but don't tell my wife!) I only usually take six with me as that is all that fit in my case.

121658E8-75DE-4F71-AC57-EC137C807382.tif_zpsfl7rl9pd.jpeg

Does it still balance charge? What kind of cost and where can a person order from

Does it still balance charge? What kind of cost and where can a person order from
It almost HAS to, Lipos need to be balanced. I seriously doubt someone with enough know how to build this wouldn't know anything about how multi cells operate

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

These are really not a good idea, the reason being the charge circuit is on the pack, it is expecting a constant current to be provided for the charge process, the problem is that changes as one of the other packs get charged.

These boards are not good, you can't parallel charge a DJI battery because you not charging the cells your only providing current for the internal charge circuit.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20