Phantom 4 Charging Hub.

Received mine today, it is nice to put them all on and let it do its thing

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

My $20 label maker can make those. I picked these up on Ebay.
IMG_0018.jpg

Yes it takes a while to discharge to 50%. During that time it pulls 0 watts from the wall. Underneath the charger it gets a little warm, but not at all hot. Seems pretty conservative and safe.

Now I'm using it to charge 3 batteries from 50% to 100%. Looks like it's going fine. Pulling just over 110w from the wall, same as the charger without the hub.

Thanks for the advice. I am interested in the specific decals that Cale has :)

Made them with this dirty old label maker that I bought at staples a few years back for $29.99...make sure to use plastic tape ;)

IMG_3524_zpsrfdzyqtn.jpg

Thats interesting, so its dumping approx 1.5amps per hour per batt into something, does it get very hot at all ?

The base of the hub gets very harm...not exactly hot but warm. It took 2hrs with it plugged in, I don't know if it would take longer unplugged.

The base of the hub gets very harm...not exactly hot but warm. It took 2hrs with it plugged in, I don't know if it would take longer unplugged.

It's going to get warm. Discharging a battery from 100% to 50% is requires dissipating half of the battery energy (81.3 Whrs) as heat. If it takes 2 hours then it is approximately 20 W per battery.

How do you like this book bag

Are you referring to the Drone Crates back pack? If you are, I like it, it serves my purpose well. It has plenty of room for all my extra stuff and holds 7 batteries.

Are you referring to the Drone Crates back pack? If you are, I like it, it serves my purpose well. It has plenty of room for all my extra stuff and holds 7 batteries.
Yes I'm getting ready to order it Monday I think.

You might also consider the Microraptor. It has both a hard case and a backpack, the foam insert is interchangeable. It is a bit more but you have two cases. Having said that I do like the Drone Crate, especially for the price.

You might also consider the Microraptor. It has both a hard case and a backpack, the foam insert is interchangeable. It is a bit more but you have two cases. Having said that I do like the Drone Crate, especially for the price.
i had the case club hard case and really enjoyed it. however, it was very bulky and it became annoying to tote around. backpack is better option for me

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4