Phantom 4 car charger

Reaction score
Hello.

Very soon I'm going for holiday, and most of the time i will be travelling by car. So i need an car charger. I bought this one:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B071VVZSMW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But the thing is i have no car for now to test it, i bought it because i saw this box, and i thought that there gonna be some electronics inside, like in original DJI charger, but from the weight i can tell that there is nothing inside, besides an extra led on it :p And there is question - someone got this one, or similar one, and can tell if it's safe to use, and how long is it charging?

Manufacturer is saying that it's gonna charge smaller battery in 55 minutes, but i highly doubt it.

Hello.

Very soon I'm going for holiday, and most of the time i will be travelling by car. So i need an car charger. I bought this one:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B071VVZSMW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But the thing is i have no car for now to test it, i bought it because i saw this box, and i thought that there gonna be some electronics inside, like in original DJI charger, but from the weight i can tell that there is nothing inside, besides an extra led on it :p And there is question - someone got this one, or similar one, and can tell if it's safe to use, and how long is it charging?

Manufacturer is saying that it's gonna charge smaller battery in 55 minutes, but i highly doubt it.
Hi look similar to my cheap ebay one,,yes feels very lightweight 17.5volt output , not sure on charge time due to no flying weather,aint been nowhere lately,i did post this one while back and because my car batt small it recomended to charge while driving,so remember that part,or might be long walk,,safety , well hope they safe like yours it not a dji product,
1507580127247159719058.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1