Phantom 4 camera not center

Reaction score
Hi guys

I notice today taht my Phantom 4 camera is not centered.
Is always point more to the right.

I already calibrate the Gimbal but the issue remain.
Do you guys have any solution.

Pictures in attach

Thanks in advance.
BR
SM

Attachments

• 20160920_163800.jpg
    20160920_163800.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 453
  • 20160920_163749.jpg
    20160920_163749.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 443
Hi guys

Pictures in attach

Thanks in advance.
BR
SM

Yeah seen that issue there.

I'd go down the reset to factory settings/reflash/recalibrate everything and if it still occurs, I'd contact DJI...

Best of luck!

Looks like is the perfect solution.
But my app update yesterday to 2.9.1 and not to 3.0
Im using Samsung Note 4 (Android).

How can i get this version?

Could this newly introduced feature in the DJI GO app v3.0.0 be the answer to your troubles?

51396bb2549969b8a627be1f05197c68.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have tried this option, but it doesn't seem to do anything, the gimbal points down but no adjustments are made. There doesn't seem to be any information as to what this 'feature' actually does. :(

Hi guys

Pictures in attach

Thanks in advance.
BR
SM
Hello

Did you end up finding a fix for this issue?

Could this newly introduced feature in the DJI GO app v3.0.0 be the answer to your troubles?

51396bb2549969b8a627be1f05197c68.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I went through those settings. It didn't help mine. My camera is always very slightly to the left.

It is a mechanical issue. With the power off, it moves more to the left than the right. The software calibration puts it in the center of the mechanical range.

I had thought about seeing if it were a splined shaft of some sort and move it on the mount. I am reluctant to touch it until I know for sure. Would someone please answer this and post a picture.

I went through those settings. It didn't help mine. My camera is always very slightly to the left.

It is a mechanical issue. With the power off, it moves more to the left than the right. The software calibration puts it in the center of the mechanical range.

I had thought about seeing if it were a splined shaft of some sort and move it on the mount. I am reluctant to touch it until I know for sure. Would someone please answer this and post a picture.
Hello,
did you solve this problem?
thank you

With the drone off, manually turn the camera opposite the direction it is pointing. Do this several times all the way until it stops. Then power on the drone and test.

So if your camera is pointing slightly left, twist the camera to all the way to the right a few times while the drone is off.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl