Phantom 4 camera inop

Reaction score
Here goes, phantom 4 rarely gets used but had to take it out last week, did the updates and tried to take pictures of a lot where my son was having a church built. when I came back to view the pictures it showed the pictures tried to take but all were blank, the videos that I took were all good . I don’t even know where to start. Is there any kind of diagnostic tests or calibrations. All I saw was gimbal calibration. Any help would be appreciated, sitting here now on the couch with it taking pictures and changing settings but still all blank. Video works and shows great quality

I don't know if blank is black or white? Sounds like you're getting too much light or not enough. Check your ev settings. Are you in manual or auto mode? Look it over good.

This is what I get, the 5 pictures above the old ones ...the camera setting is on auto

Attachments

• 7DB685CC-4161-4B54-BE0E-27BF4FEDC2FB.png
    7DB685CC-4161-4B54-BE0E-27BF4FEDC2FB.png
    621.7 KB · Views: 119
I fly a Phantom 4 Standard and have been experiencing an issue with the Camera. When flying over water and taking aerial photos of land surrounded by water, then down load the photos, there are red and green dots in various places. I have cleaned my lenses and have changed the camera setting to address the conditions of the subject (Day or Night - Light or dark). I still get the Red & Green Dots. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so, how did one fix it. Thank you

I fly a Phantom 4 Standard and have been experiencing an issue with the Camera. When flying over water and taking aerial photos of land surrounded by water, then down load the photos, there are red and green dots in various places. I have cleaned my lenses and have changed the camera setting to address the conditions of the subject (Day or Night - Light or dark). I still get the Red & Green Dots. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so, how did one fix it. Thank you
It would be polite to start a new post for your problem. Change the flat ribbon cable on your gimbal. Your dots will be gone.

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31