Love it!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 489
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 503
There were news reports a while back about the California Legislature wanting to ban black vehicles due to higher use of the AC during warmer months. I could see it effecting Thailand in a similar fashion due to similar reasons.
Stupid ideas like that can only happen here in Cali. The state of California is run by a bunch of idiot politicians. It's really getting bad here. Wasting billions on a high-speed train that few will ride. It will be an endless money sump, it's never going to be profitable, never.

Reactions: jlrsn
I'm loading up on the black props and batteries because who knows if they will be available at Best Buy after the holidays.

I'm loading up on the black props and batteries because who knows if they will be available at Best Buy after the holidays.
That's exactly what I did lol. finding a second black battery was difficult. I bought all of the black props...
50283682991__DEE79F7C-2991-4987-892E-1908A125E5E8.JPG IMG_0256.JPG

Reactions: Kman
That's exactly what I did lol. finding a second black battery was difficult. I bought all of the black props...
View attachment 70298 View attachment 70299
View attachment 70298 View attachment 70299
Man, she is sexy!!! Excuse me but I haven't seen my with the props on yet. I'm heading to Best Buy now to get two more black batteries...I could've bought another P3P for what I've paid for 4 batteries...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: skygunner
I guess you could plasti dip a white one?
That's not a good idea. Problems will occur with prop balance and warranty. So you can't afford buying OEM blades?

I don't recommend carbon fiber either, as they haven't proven to prove much value performance wise, and they have proven a much higher liability if you collide with anything, especially flesh. Carbon fiber does about twice the damage to flesh as the plastic OEM blades.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20