Phantom 4 Black Battery

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 Black and my only battery has a bad cell and won’t fly (see photo). After reading on the topic, I don’t want to chance it with trying to repair it or buy aftermarket. My options seem limited as far as finding a black battery. I am interested in the high capacity unit. Do I just buy a white high capacity unit and live with it? Is DJI the best place to purchase? I’d appreciate any help.

Attachments

• 571E37C2-5FF0-43FB-8DDC-BF4957A2A218.jpeg
    571E37C2-5FF0-43FB-8DDC-BF4957A2A218.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 127
I have a Phantom 4 Black and my only battery has a bad cell and won’t fly (see photo). After reading on the topic, I don’t want to chance it with trying to repair it or buy aftermarket. My options seem limited as far as finding a black battery. I am interested in the high capacity unit. Do I just buy a white high capacity unit and live with it? Is DJI the best place to purchase? I’d appreciate any help.
If it makes ya feel better I have some black batteries that I bought second hand that I use in my white phantom lol - I would personally only stick to authentic DJI batteries. I usually just shop around for the best price, Amazon etc. good luck !

Reactions: GHall
Ive the white P4P with 4 white batteries and a black I bought when the whites were in short supply. They are interchangeable.

Reactions: Gauchofreak

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31