Phantom 4 Batteries...

Reaction score
I've got an issue with my "3-battery charger" or rather the batteries. When I put them on the charger, they light up with the flashing green indicator lights but within a minute or two the lights go out and it appears they are no longer charging. The blue lights in the charger remains lit. When I remove the batteries and check them for charge (by pressing the button on the battery packs), it is indicated they have taken on no extra charge.

I've got an issue with my "3-battery charger" or rather the batteries. When I put them on the charger, they light up with the flashing green indicator lights but within a minute or two the lights go out and it appears they are no longer charging. The blue lights in the charger remains lit. When I remove the batteries and check them for charge (by pressing the button on the battery packs), it is indicated they have taken on no extra charge.
Just a thought...have you tried putting only one battery on the charger? There is a chance it can no longer output it's original amount of charging current.

I have had this same issue with my Phantom 3 Pro (3 battery charger) sometimes if all 3 batteries are installed before plugging in the power supply, it will stop changing after 30 seconds or so. But if I plug in the power supply first and add the batteries One at a time it proceeds to charge them all fine. HTHs

I have charged it on the wall charger and it works.... the multi charger is failing with eiter one or more batteries

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20