Phantom 4 batteries Best Buy $79

Reaction score
My local Best Buy had black Phantom 4 batteries on clearance for $79! So check you local B.B., they may have the same deal.

Seems strange to clearance 4’s when 3’s are still selling at full price. Best I’ve seen at my local is $16 off, lately.

No luck, the store in Tupelo, MS still had theirs at $169.00. Must be store specific or something. I did buy my extra P4 battery in October 2016 from Amazon for about $115.00 and it was exactly like the one that came with the drone.
Thanks for posting. I'll keep checking back to see if they have a price change.
Got me excited anyway!!!
Jim
WA5TEF

Seems strange to clearance 4’s when 3’s are still selling at full price. Best I’ve seen at my local is $16 off, lately.
I believe Best Buy had a special black P4 that was specific to Best Buy. They don't seem to be available anymore, hence the clearance on the batteries.

I just bought the P4 Advanced today at Best Buy and the included battery is DOA. Seems some units sit on the shelf too long and batteries go dead. I have to return the entire drone tomorrow for an exchange. The spare battery I bought in addition works/charged just fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl