Phantom 4 Barometer Error ( Won’t take off )

Reaction score
Can you guys help me with this issue? I was about to fly my Phantom 4 today on a sunny day and i started the motors up and when I was about to take off the Barometer Error went into effect and now it won’t fly and I’ve done recalibrated the IMU and nothing. Could it be the Compass maybe? I’m not sure. Can you guys help me Resolve this Issue so I can get it to fly once again.?

Can you guys help me with this issue? I was about to fly my Phantom 4 today on a sunny day and i started the motors up and when I was about to take off the Barometer Error went into effect and now it won’t fly and I’ve done recalibrated the IMU and nothing. Could it be the Compass maybe? I’m not sure. Can you guys help me Resolve this Issue so I can get it to fly once again.?
If you are getting a notification that there is a problem with the barometer, messing with the compass won't fix anything.
They are entirely unrelated.
Recalibrating the IMU is the first thing that comes to mind because the barometer is part of the IMU.
If recalibrating that doesn't help, your Phantom might be up for a trip to a drone doctor.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4