Phantom 4 Advanced camera takes crooked pictures/videos

Reaction score
Hey guys! As I was flying my drone today, i noticed that the picture was a little crooked when looking at the horizon. What should I do in order to fix this issue? I can still get an exchange for it since I got it from Best Buy. And I know the image is over exposed, this was just a test run.
Please let me know, thank you!
1505076589400.png
1505076593513.png
1505076599168.png
1505076604161.png

That's perfectly normal for DJI, no extra charge.

Seriously, everyone has this issue occasionally. When taking your photos, hold the C2 button on the back the RC and turn the photo wheel, located on the RC, top right, to adjust the horizon. That should help, you just have to remember to do it with each shot. This can also help with video, but if the wind is blowing, or you're flying sideways fast, not so much.

If it's really bad, redo your IMU calibration and then do a gimbal calibration, both on perfectly level surfaces.

Reactions: Roamer105
That's perfectly normal for DJI, no extra charge.

Seriously, everyone has this issue occasionally. When taking photos, hold the C2 button on the back the RC and turn the photo wheel, located on the RC, top right, to adjust the horizon. That should help, you just have to remember to do it with each shot.

If it's really bad, redo your IMU calibration and then do a gimbal calibration, both on perfectly level surface.
Yeah I was looking into this and it seems like everyone else is having the same issue too. The solution seems to work for pictures, but I don't think it'll work for video. Looks like grid lines are going to be my best friend in editing. Thank you!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves