Phantom 4 adv + GL300F

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I have a Phantom 4 Advanced with RC GL300E (with display) and I'm trying to pair my P4A with another remote - GL300F (no display). I fail.
Can this RC GL300F (no display) be paired with P4A?
According to this schedule, it should be ok

but I dont know why - I cant link GL300F with my P4A.

Hello everyone.
I have a Phantom 4 Advanced with RC GL300E (with display) and I'm trying to pair my P4A with another remote - GL300F (no display). I fail.
Can this RC GL300F (no display) be paired with P4A?
According to this schedule, it should be ok

but I dont know why - I cant link GL300F with my P4A.
Welcome to the forum!

Have you already set the RC (the 300F) to "PHANTOM 4 ADVANCED" in the advanced settings menu of the app?

No, because when I turn on the 300F and enter the DJgo app- this option is not available in the application.

Welcome to the forum!

Have you already set the RC (the 300F) to "PHANTOM 4 ADVANCED" in the advanced settings menu of the app?
RC worked with phantom 4 pro before and now is probably set as RC to P4Pro, and the question is: how to change it?

Go to:
Remote Controller Settings>Advanced Settings>Remote Controller Type

Screen shots from Mike S:
RC Type Screens.jpeg

If you're still having trouble, use the search function of the forum and search for "Remote Controller Type" to see other related posts.

This option doesn't show up :/ and thats the problem
What comes up when you click advanced settings or is it just not there ? Tryed a new install of djigo4 ?
I'm sure iOS and android have same settings so must be somewhere there depending on device,
I wonder if it will link with a manual linking process and change itself over once it pairs ,its had me stratching the head so I had to comment out of curiosity,
Have to ask,,why want to change from the +...screen

What comes up when you click advanced settings or is it just not there ? Tryed a new install of djigo4 ?
I'm sure iOS and android have same settings so must be somewhere there depending on device,
I wonder if it will link with a manual linking process and change itself over once it pairs ,its had me stratching the head so I had to comment out of curiosity,
Have to ask,,why want to change from the +...screen
'Advanced setiings' not show up.
DJgo 4 reinstall does not help.
I want to pair them so I can fly with the litchi

I have progress - I managed to pair manually without the app - I pressed c1 + c2 + rec and the controller started to make a sound - beeb beep beeep, the LED on the controller started blinking blue, then I pressed the button on the drone responsible for pairing.
The RC stopped squeaking, the LED on it turned green, and the drone started blinking green.
Sound like success, but the application still does not work - the drone is still disconnected :(
The interesting thing is I can start the engines but still have no connection to djigo4.
I'm going mental............Help me please.....

I have progress - I managed to pair manually without the app - I pressed c1 + c2 + rec and the controller started to make a sound - beeb beep beeep, the LED on the controller started blinking blue, then I pressed the button on the drone responsible for pairing.
The RC stopped squeaking, the LED on it turned green, and the drone started blinking green.
Sound like success, but the application still does not work - the drone is still disconnected :(
The interesting thing is I can start the engines but still have no connection to djigo4.
I'm going mental............Help me please.....
Yes phantoms can make ya pretty crazy when things not right,glad the manual link work,,as suggested try couple different USB cords,,you getting there

Reactions: kryzys
OMG. I just changed the cable and everything works...
Now there is an advanced settings option, and it is set to phantom 4 advanced.
I'm going for a flight with this set. I will let you know if everything works as it should.
Until I check if it works for sure, I cannot be happy with the success.
I'll let you know in a few hours ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.