Phantom 4 2.0 navigational light issue

Reaction score
I have a 2.0 and for some reason the rear nav lights flash green with a periodic red Flash and back to green. I made sure the firmware was up to date, recalibrated the IMU and still I have a periodic red flashing nav lights to the rear. It will flash green for about five or six flashes then flash red and back to green.

Thanks for the reply,
yes I checked the manual but it refers to solid red and flashing red. But nothing about flashing green and periodically flashing red

Thanks again

I dont have v2 but its letting you know something,I know there a sensor when the battery goes in ,make sure its clipped in good ,try calibration of your remote sticks, um I doubt it's your max height limit flash but crossed my mind but that's a fast flashing,, is this flash happening inside a house or in flight,,had to ask sorry cause no mention,,does it operate normal or is it new with no flights ??,,yeh has been few strange light patterns around,,light charts need updates from mr and mrs DJI..

Reactions: Capt KO
Are you possibly in a ‘safety zone’? Similar to flash on V1. (Intermittent red). Other was IMU, which you did, or compass. Couldn’t find much searching either. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.