Phantom 3SE And DJI GO not talking

Reaction score
Ok, lets look at what works. Both my P3 SE and P3 Standard work fine on my Iphone. With the Android tablet:

1. Aircraft and RC connect fine. I have complete control of it.
2. When the Iphone is not connect to the aircraft Wi-Fi, DJI GO goes to the heads-up display. Just shows that it's "Disconnected"
2. Android Wi-Fi and RC connect fine (pic 1)
3. DJI GO kinda of connects, but doesn't (pic 2)
4. When Wi-Fi is off, tablet shows the same thing.
5. I have removed the app (DJI GO) and then download it new.
6. This combination has worked in the past.

I haven't flow much the last year do to health issues and this stupid COVID thing. Hopefully someone have a few ideas on how to head me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1451.jpg
    IMG_1451.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_1452.jpg
    IMG_1452.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 227
Does the how to conect show up blue at all ? Try rc settings and link again

no, it is black. As mentioned the rc and aircraft link up fine. What rc settings would I change?

no, it is black. As mentioned the rc and aircraft link up fine. What rc settings would I change?
Sometimes relink can help establish good pairing again and transmission might come right,its called rc linking in general settings,click on it will confirm frequency and beep till you press link button,,,,have you tryed to enter the password on back of your remote in your wifi to conect

I'll try to relink tomorrow. As shown, the tablet is connecting to the Wi-Fi. It's the GO app that connects part way, but won't connect to the camera.

I'll try to relink tomorrow. As shown, the tablet is connecting to the Wi-Fi. It's the GO app that connects part way, but won't connect to the camera.
Yes it shows it conected to wifi but not the drone,that's why I suggest relink or reset the wifi ssid.have you tryed logging in to djigo again,,on homepage, it says sign out,its something simple which bugs me to

correct me if I'm wrong,. Doesn't the AC connect to the RC, then the RC is connected to the tablet via the Wi-Fi? If the RC connects properly to the AC (Greens lights, control the camera) the issue would be the app? Anyway I'll try to log out and in the app. thanks

correct me if I'm wrong,. Doesn't the AC connect to the RC, then the RC is connected to the tablet via the Wi-Fi? If the RC connects properly to the AC (Greens lights, control the camera) the issue would be the app? Anyway I'll try to log out and in the app. thanks
Yeh sort of,,the drone and remote have their own wifi module, that's how it can conect up in middle of no where,it might be linked already but another fresh link might help transmission return which why I mention,,if you have reinstall of app,the app wont stop cam view connecting live view,,could be drone ribbon cable maybe, number of things can do this!if not used for while it might be like the pro and pack a sad at no ones fault,they not like not being used,I dont have the se so I cant replicate your issue

sometimes I don't describe the problems or conditions well, my fault. With my Iphone, both AC and RC and Iphone connect as they should. I can fly normally (both the standard and SE). With Andriod tablet the Wi-Fi connection is the (SSID) is there. But the DJI Go app only partially connects. This combination has worked in the past. Tablet is Galaxy Tab 8.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1