Phantom 3pro not receiving video

Reaction score
Greetings I am in need of some serious help. I have phantom 3 pro that not receive and video transmission. I have tried updating firmware, different USB cables just about everything. What it will do is allow me from the controller move the camera around but not start the engine.
If any of you have ideas please please share them. If you need more info I will also provide that.
Thank You

Is your software on your devivce up to date? Any chance you can test your connection using a different device?
So software is up to date. I do not have another device. I did purchase a new board for the back of the controller thinking it could be worn out at the USB plug in.
Question as a last resort if I buy a controller can I bind it with the drone? This my last resort. Any more thoughts and thank you for replying

So software is up to date. I do not have another device. I did purchase a new board for the back of the controller thinking it could be worn out at the USB plug in.
Question as a last resort if I buy a controller can I bind it with the drone? This my last resort. Any more thoughts and thank you for replying
Is the app connecting to the device? Does it say disconnected on the device screen?

I had issue just today with my P3P. The controller was linked and I could take off and fly. The app would not connect. I thought it was the cable but then again I've used that cable before. After several power up/power down, it finally connected. Not really sure what, if anything, I did differently. I recall reading about a specific start sequence but never really thought it mattered as it always worked.

To answer your question, yes, A new controller can be linked.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity what device are you using? Was it working and then suddenly lost connection? I would imagine the more info you post the better the odds are someone may be able to help.

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.