Phantom 3pro lost motor mid flight.....total loss

I love it.
'You're an *** and the reason for problems we all face yadda yadda I'm perfect'
Oh! You got a new one! Fly safe!
I would have expected an apology but asses like Chris piss me off.
Enjoy your crow, Chris.
not sure what your talking about, im glad that anyone got a new bird when the odds were against.
Apology? what for... If he had done his checks and looked after things it would not have happened full stop.
yes DJI thought well that cracks are a flaw and replaced it..
But the fact is it could have done some damage when it came down in more ways than one and flying over people like a jerk. nar sorry no apology here..

Does any one else look at that motor mount design and think " that **** was bound to fail"? Looking at that i can easily tell this design would be a problem given that 1/4 of all phantom lift force goes through that TINY amount of plastic on the four tabs of that mount. Those mounts should theoretically be the strongest point on the bird.

I been flying radio control planes and helis for more than 20 years, belive me when i tell you that those props were in perfect shape and balance, there is only one reaso why that motor came off, POOR DESING play and simple, no other reason, thats why everyone is recommending the strong arm support, because there is a real problem with the desing of this drone, again i am so glad that no one was hurt, thats all i care at this point.

Could a bird strike cause this??

And for the ones that keep saying that it was my fault and that I did something to the bolts that hold the motors in place, and that DJI was not going to cover this under warranty, YOU WERE WRONG they did send me a new one free of charge.
Uh oh, another positive experience with DJI. Nice.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav