Phantom 3 won’t link

Reaction score
Hi all I got a phantom 3 from a friend after it had a pretty hard crash. Now the drone won’t link to the remote, the link button came off in the crash but has been soldered back on and there is no camera. The link button flashes green and the other lights on drone flash yellow

Hi all I got a phantom 3 from a friend after it had a pretty hard crash. Now the drone won’t link to the remote, the link button came off in the crash but has been soldered back on and there is no camera. The link button flashes green and the other lights on drone flash yellow
What p3..p3s p34k p3p p3a? Cant try give you right info if I'm unsure of what it is,,what colour remote light ,,single red with rest green ? What linking method did you use ?in the app or manual linking proc ess

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: brigerdrones
What p3..p3s p34k p3p p3a? Cant try give you right info if I'm unsure of what it is,,what colour remote light ,,single red with rest green ? What linking method did you use ?in the app or manual linking proc ess
The remote light is power solid red and rest green I tired both linking methods and it’s a phantom 3 standard if that’s what your asking

Yip just so we all know,we cant read minds...so I presume I times out when trying to link,,do you know how bad crash was and anything get replaced,is the gimble light have a colour showing,,,red or green or nothing or flashing red,,bit of guess work for crashed drones

Yip just so we all know,we cant read minds...so I presume I times out when trying to link,,do you know how bad crash was and anything get replaced,is the gimble light have a colour showing,,,red or green or nothing or flashing red,,bit of guess work for crashed drones
I’m not sure how bad the crash was but I think they broke the legs on the bottom also there is no gimble at the moment the ribbon cord is damaged. The light next to the link button just flashes green constantly

I’m not sure how bad the crash was but I think they broke the legs on the bottom also there is no gimble at the moment the ribbon cord is damaged. The light next to the link button just flashes green constantly
Ok here the haps,,apparently without the gimble assembly it wont link,it was probably linked before the crash ,,,trying to link after crash and repair of link button it wont because gimble and cam missing,,,once linked you can remove cam and fly but not after,,,,are you able to get the parts from the seller or they gone,,,,,,sorry to say this but sure I'm correct which is bummer till you find some parts,,,?I will do a Google search to confirm but sure this how they are

Ok here the haps,,apparently without the gimble assembly it wont link,it was probably linked before the crash ,,,trying to link after crash and repair of link button it wont because gimble and cam missing,,,once linked you can remove cam and fly but not after,,,,are you able to get the parts from the seller or they gone,,,,,,sorry to say this but sure I'm correct which is bummer till you find some parts,,,?I will do a Google search to confirm but sure this how they are
I have the gimble and camera but the mount is broken and I need a new ribbon cable . Thanks for the help

I have the gimble and camera but the mount is broken and I need a new ribbon cable . Thanks for the help
Ribbon sets are cheap and gimble parts on Ebay cheap too unless someone here got some spares,,I did just find this post,,,,best of luck and sorry couldn't help but keep updates coming,,,,,,,just add it says new remote but since old remote not linked ,,it wont because cam assembly not there which is pretty stupid really
Screenshot_20200921-213641_Chrome.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic