Phantom 3 vibration after removing motors

May I ask how you tone down gain values? Thank you

Hi basically you have options for pitch roll and yaw they can be set between 90%-120% I’ve set all mine to 90% I think it changes the response you get from the drone with coincides with the EXP settings, here is a great video explaining it in more depth, but it’s accesed through the dji go app under settings.

All the best

It's great to hear you have resolved the issue. I also have a P3P and cracks which I fixed. I would like to offer a couple points which I have not read here but you and others may be aware
of it already. When you reinstall the motors they need to be exactly seated and lined up as before (as cracking may change it} also the motors are offset inwards about 2 degrees this is done for dispersing down wash when coming down and specially on landing. It was mentioned that any lock tite will eat into plastic which I was also told BUT one small drop of superglue works magic.
Hope this helps for future times. Cheers, John

Hi John, i was so uncertain as to wether they where seated right because of the 2 degree angle they are fitted to the arm, and it wasn’t something I’d noticed before, thanks for clearing that up with me, I’m still waiting on delivery of my stress plates, i will add a dab of glue to the screws for them plates, i guess i have to be really careful not too touch any of the plastic with the glue just try and get the screw neat into the motor?
Thanks Josh

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Josh.....I sure did my best to help you and i knew how much you wanted it back to being normal too...U-Tube really has some great helps videos for US drone owners....i watched many way before i bought my P3SE...i then had a great idea of what i getting in to....Then after i got the Drone...i set and read that manuel over and over...and taking it all in so when i lifted off the drone for the 1st time and took to the skys above...I would sure be in control. and i sure was too....I'm so happy that your back to flying your drone...Id sure fit them plates now...and yes tighten them in a criss cross pattern and see what that one guy said about that super glue on the screws threads....just a very very lite smear is all that you need.......So Drone On !

You definitely are very knowledgeable when it comes to the phantom 3. I will be seeking out your help if i have any other issues, but your right its a frustrating feeling when your drone isn’t behaving how it should and you are basically grounded but then such a relief when it all gets fixed and your back up in the air!

Thanks a Million Josh.......here's a great tip and its my idea too....not borrowed from a thread or some other site : When you get your drone in a bad or even a safe position that your not sure of what to feed in the controls : Take your fingers off the sticks....It will hover in place....Then THINK of what you need to feed in the left and right sticks To carefully get out of that position LIKE near a three a fence a building a power wire ..in my early hours of flight when i got in a bad flying zone too close to a crash hazard ect !..I took all fingers off sticks to allow me THINK Time.....to safely get out of it and i have had no crashes due to feeding in wrong commands in a very very excited hurry to get to a safer area ! The Best Of Drone flights to You....as you Now take to the skies above ! Yes lets sure keep In touch .

You can also use nail polish I used clear just a drop on those threads..
And the reinforced arms are great I put them on mine 12 months ago after small crack was noticed..I fly pretty hard and no more cracks have ever appeared..

Reactions: N017RW
You can also use nail polish I used clear just a drop on those threads..
And the reinforced arms are great I put them on mine 12 months ago after small crack was noticed..I fly pretty hard and no more cracks have ever appeared..
Dont for get....nail polish weather clear or colored has acetone in it and a very bad thing for plastics in fact a solvent !....i have even heard of a smear of Elmers glue..LOL...i liked the idea mark shared...a piece of 4 pound fishing line in the hole then assemble and cut off the excess !

I agree Acetone, "mmmmmmmmmm", I have used the plates (metal) on my P3A and P3P and works great no more cracks.
As mentioned here Super Glue, a smear, I put some on paper and then with a magnetised screw driver rub the screw in
the glue on the end of the screw and place in the hole and screw down works well.
Cheers, John

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing