Phantom 3 Vegas Shots

THANK YOU!!!

I thought about that last post and I hope I didn't come across as an a-hole. To the contrary, I get so-dang-sick-and-tirrred of the nattering little sisters in this forum. No wonder you're sitting alone on a Sunday morning, in your rope hammering away on the internet sitting in your mother's basement.

Dear GOSH it must have been hell being your older brothers...walking around with them sewn to their coattails chanting over and over like a broken record, "I'm gonna tellll! I'm gonna tell!..."

Nice video bro.

I didn't think you were an a-hole. Just a nattering little sister. [emoji12]

Example the Luxor is maybe 2 miles at most same as the new. York new york

0.76 to be exact...not even a mile. I know that the DJI circles can be wrong at times, but the Luxor is literally right next to the airport. The only saving grace is that the take off and land runways are almost parallel to the strip. Flying over the Luxor would not put you in harms way of an approaching aircraft either landing or taking off.

I responded somewhere in this thread, but I followed the red circle on my controller thinking that was "correct". Nothing I shot was within that circle. I later found out that DJI's circle isn't actually correct and ALL of Vegas is Class B airspace to the GROUND. Had no clue. But as you can see from the video, I'm next to buildings that aren't exactly within flight paths. My concern was simply not hitting those buildings.

Very impressive! I like the angles you used. I have no idea where you took off and landed but I'm pretty **** sure it wasn't easy!

They have to designate some sort of airspace for the helicopters. but the helicopters have a minimum alt AGL they have to maintain. so even if your flying in an "airspace" keeping your drone near a building and/or under 400' AGL is definitely safe.

Safe and legal are two different things. I was in no danger of hitting a plane, true... but the airspace in Vegas all the way to the ground is indeed Class B airspace and a no-fly zone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic