phantom 3 stndard alfa antena mount no drilling required

Reaction score
alfa antena mount final.jpg
alfa antena mount.jpg
Morning guys I hope this is the place for this. I am working on a mount that requires no modification to the remote other than removing your outer antenna. Here are a couple pics. Please let me know what you think or if you have any other suggestions. I have added a couple pics of the final unit assembled

Last edited:
Reactions: acad54 and Riche10
I think you would sell lots of them to happy customers!
Got a price point in mind?

here are a couple of finished units assembled

Attachments

• 20170904_155602.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 621
  • 20170904_155633.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 624
nice. for those who hate drilling and cutting or plan revert everything to stock perhaps to sell later this would be ideal .

you would have white or black colors available at some point?

nice. for those who hate drilling and cutting or plan revert everything to stock perhaps to sell later this would be ideal .

you would have white or black colors available at some point?
Yes the blue is just what I had on hand. That is why I did this. I hate modifYong something to where you could not revert back to stock

price please hope they have a good price
I'm looking into that but nothing outrageous on price. Not sure what I should charge. Was putting it out there to see if there would even be any in treat.

sorry for the late response guys been out of town all week for work I made that mod for my p3s and I damaged one of the wires that come off the antannas. Im looking to sell the antanas and the mounting bracket for 30 plus shipping I don't have anymore of these but I can make some more if needed. I only have 1 set of antanas

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl