Phantom 3 stickers are crap

Reaction score
I am having trouble with the Phantom 3 stickers lifting? How are you preventing this?

i put little pieces of sellotape at the bottom to help prevent this problem so far so good just dont cover the vents underneath

I always clean any area that I apply stickers to with alcohol. No telling how many have touched the shells and residue from manufacturing, Also when peeling the stickers off the backing, be sure your hands are squeaky clean.

Hah. I actually can't believe it took this long for someone to mention this. Mine started coming off after only a couple flights. I just press them down after each flight but it still sucks to have to do this. Even more ironically, I fashioned a "reward if found" sticker out of a name tag sticker and shoddily applied it to the side. It's holding better than my gold P3 stickers!

Reactions: ninosnicolaou
Cheap quality stickers ! This is just horrible to give so much money and they do not even put A GOOD QUALITY STICKER !!!!

Reactions: loganboyd
Yes, I noticed the gold stickers were coming loose every time I pulled the bird out of the case.

I changed to red and blue armbands and they too, wanted to come loose. A bit of barge cement (rubber glue) cured the curling problem. Use sparingly, and any excess rubs off easily when dry.

Reactions: dirkclod
Speaking of stickers, I stuck this to the front of mine:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    711.7 KB · Views: 3,474
Loving the thread title. Brilliant. "Issues with DJI stickers?". No. " Sub standard DJI decals?" No.

DJI stickers are Crap.

Brilliant. Bravo!

Reactions: Rothgarr
The P2 ones would survive several re-applications. These won't stay on after the initial application. A light glue ought to fix it.

And not that P3 owners are going to be removing the roof of their P3 as much as P2 users do: use a razor to slice the sticker at the seam between top and bottom shell and you don't have to worry about removing and reapplying them.

My gold ones were starting to curl brand new out of the box. Peeled them off, cleaned everything with alcohol, put the blue ones on, and they are curling now too. Need to find some nice vinyl decals to put in place. Or just do the flat black paint that I have seen. That looks pretty awesome.

My gold ones were starting to curl brand new out of the box. Peeled them off, cleaned everything with alcohol, put the blue ones on, and they are curling now too. Need to find some nice vinyl decals to put in place. Or just do the flat black paint that I have seen. That looks pretty awesome.
You really need to get your gold stickers back on your Phantom. Rumour control is informed that the gold stickers make it go faster, further and higher! They also ensure firmware updates go to plan. The gold stickers also stop the stew holes from cracking. VPS and GPS issues are also resolved when using gold stickers. They are also a requirement for warranty to stay current.

I've got 10 sets for sale at £10 ;)

Firmware updates? What are those? Maybe the good stickers are jinxed? I don't have any problems with my P3P. Other than the cheap stickers, it flies like a dream. [emoji16]

The bad thing Snooze, is that there are a few here that I KNOW will absolutely believe what you said! Leading to them taking OFF the gold stickers so the scary firmware gods to inflict their wrath!

Faulty Stickers? Hahaha
Wait till your nuts drop, then the squirrels will invade your attic sanctity...
You haven't lived, until you get a bit older, and realize how unimportant possessions actually are, get spiritual. Then pray on those stickers to heal thine self. Hahaha

Dear Lord, my stickers aren't sticking like they used to.
Hell my plumbing doesn't function like it did before...

RedHotPoker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic