Phantom 3 stickers are crap

You really need to get your gold stickers back on your Phantom. Rumour control is informed that the gold stickers make it go faster, further and higher! They also ensure firmware updates go to plan. The gold stickers also stop the stew holes from cracking. VPS and GPS issues are also resolved when using gold stickers. They are also a requirement for warranty to stay current.

I've got 10 sets for sale at £10 ;)
You realize now, of course, that we have to shoot you for revealing these secrets. Thank God you didn't tell them about the secret handshake...errr, ooops.

Funny this came up.................... mine just started peeling a couple days ago! I've been wanting to replace them anyway, waiting for some P3 wraps to come out.

The stickers are nog good because the have a metallic look. I work in this business. I made my stickers black and no problems any more. Go tot a signage company andere let them cut out the stickers. I tot the drawings so can mail them tot you.

I will sell my gold and pink set... ;-)

But gotta keep them blues... And purple hahaha

What ever... Time to tattoo that beast...

RedHotPoker

Reactions: bobmyers
Doesnt this turn it into a P2??

(Joking.....Honestly!!)

He He.

Naw, bit it's what I'm used to so why not be consistent.

Funny to read this as i actually just received my P3P this week and mine were lifted out of the box.. and seems to have lifted again today.

I didn't need a P4 to go stickerless

...those stripes always struck me as looking like gym socks anyway :)

In honor of dearly departed/deceased Prince, I may apply my Purple passion stickers in remembrance.

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20