Phantom 3 std

Yes, when I take my sd card out I get video feed on djiGo app, when I put the sd card in, I lose the feed and warns me of WIFI connection bad, ironically I was able to take pictures, not sure but I think it's the firmware on the sd card which I redid over 4 years ago and don't remember how.

Yes, when I take my sd card out I get video feed on djiGo app, when I put the sd card in, I lose the feed and warns me of WIFI connection bad, ironically I was able to take pictures, not sure but I think it's the firmware on the sd card which I redid over 4 years ago and don't remember how.
You don't need the firmware on the card. Try re-formatting the card using the camera or try another card.

Yep try another card

Glad a new SD card did the trick. The fast writing speed SD cards is what you need. A slower card takes longer for the Phantom processor to write to, interrupting other functions, like sending the video to you. Also, inserting and removing the card many times can damage one or more of those copper finger pins if not careful. Always remove and insert carefully.

Reactions: dadsde1 and Mejoe2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic