Loosing signal at 60 ft distance 150 ft altitude. Modded with argtek which I messed up and ended doing micro surgery to 2.4 ghz remote radio card. Yes my drone has crashed but no major issue. I'm wondering if drone 2.4 antennas have messed up since I measured signal strength with phone Wi-Fi (app) and signal is good. Do I need to go higher in order not to get signal loss on 5.8 & 2.4 feed? Is there a way to measure rf on remote? Either way no rth yet.

Loosing signal at 60 ft distance 150 ft altitude. Modded with argtek which I messed up and ended doing micro surgery to 2.4 ghz remote radio card. Yes my drone has crashed but no major issue. I'm wondering if drone 2.4 antennas have messed up since I measured signal strength with phone Wi-Fi (app) and signal is good. Do I need to go higher in order not to get signal loss on 5.8 & 2.4 feed? Is there a way to measure rf on remote? Either way no rth yet.
Which signal are you losing; video or control?

I can see losing signal if too close or directly overhead but 150 feet high is OK so long as the antenna is pointed correctly at the AC. No need to go higher until further out.

The only way to measure the 5.8 signal is with an RF signal meter which do not come cheap. Without one, your best reference are the signal strength bars displayed in your app.

Mostly loosing video, a.c. have been under control. Today I'm gonna make some tests. I have removed afgtek assembly and applied magicpower.

Can you specifically define the Minor Crash? cause i'm sure that's the main cause of everything.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj