Phantom 3 Standard warnings

Reaction score
I am getting two warnings simultaneously on my iPad mini and my phantom three standard. They are
In a red box it says "Your flight attitude and distance have been limited to 30 m and 50 m, respectively. Please try again after restarting. Do not fly beyond this range.
The second is in a dark box and says "The aircraft is in a Warning Zone (Unpaved Airports. Fly with caution here ".

It has appeared in three separate locations that I have flown before with no issues. I am able to fly beyond the limited ranges it said. Any ideas

the first warning could be settings make sure you aren't in beginner mode it can also be related to Firmware try logging out of your account and log back in this has helps some folks. the second warning is because your attempting to fly in a NFZ no fly zone try flying someplace else

the first warning could be settings make sure you aren't in beginner mode it can also be related to Firmware try logging out of your account and log back in this has helps some folks. the second warning is because your attempting to fly in a NFZ no fly zone try flying someplace else
I am not in beginners mode, and I have been able to fly well beyond the 30 and 50m that were in the warning. As to the no fly zone I have flown in each of the three places before with no issue. One of which is an RC airfield. Now to the firmware I not sure what I need to do, leastways not sure where my account is. Is it possible that there is an upgrade and if so where might I find it. Thanks for your help.

I am not in beginners mode, and I have been able to fly well beyond the 30 and 50m that were in the warning. As to the no fly zone I have flown in each of the three places before with no issue. One of which is an RC airfield. Now to the firmware I not sure what I need to do, leastways not sure where my account is. Is it possible that there is an upgrade and if so where might I find it. Thanks for your help.
The DJI GO app will tell you if an upgrade is available. It would appear as a message on the main screen. Be sure the app is up to date and connected to the bird. It will detect the firmware and let you know if you need an upgrade.

Reactions: epicdoom
Agree with Both of the last 2 replies

Reactions: macoman
Download an app in the google store called AIRMAP make sure your GPS location is turned on go to where you are flying and start the app it will show you if your in a NFZ or not. I'm right on the edge of a small Private plane airport yet I can fly in that airspace. I haven't but just to test I did turn on my drone and power everything up started the motors up and no warnings I feel confident I could have lifted off. I have a Private Pilots Lic. so I know the airport that I live inside of I also know that it can take several miles depending on the plane and Pilots skill to get above 400ft so no way I'm ever gonna put a drone in the air in that area.

I get the same messages and mine is not in beginner mode as well.
I think our app and firmware not updated. Let me know if you find other solution..

I get the same messages and mine is not in beginner mode as well.
I think our app and firmware not updated. Let me know if you find other solution..
one thing to try when the last update came out it required you to log out of your DJI account and log back in to lift any restrictions I don't know why this is and I never had to do it on my drone but it has helped some folks out so give it a try.

I got the first warning after I flew out to 11,000 feet. I also could fly past the distance an height as well. I logged out and back in and it never came back.

I am getting two warnings simultaneously on my iPad mini and my phantom three standard. They are
In a red box it says "Your flight attitude and distance have been limited to 30 m and 50 m, respectively. Please try again after restarting. Do not fly beyond this range.
The second is in a dark box and says "The aircraft is in a Warning Zone (Unpaved Airports. Fly with caution here ".

It has appeared in three separate locations that I have flown before with no issues. I am able to fly beyond the limited ranges it said. Any ideas
I'm not sure about the Fly Zone Warnings but I just had the distance issue this afternoon. Happened after the recent update. What I did was switch everything off the restarted. Then I went and re entered the distance I wanted (120m for both) and that worked for me. Hope you figure it out.

Mine does same thing.New firmware glitch I suspect.It says limits are on when they are not.If it is limiting you then do this.Turn on controller and Aircraft normal.When see warning turn motors off but leave aircraft and controller on.Go to Dji main screen and log out.Go to WiFi and switch from phantom to WiFi connection.Log back in to Dji .Go to WiFi and connect back to phantom.That should do it.The warning may still show up but restrictions will be lifted..I have many batteries and a few I had to upgrade to newest firmware.Install battery and click refresh firmware and let it refresh.If that doesn't change the battery go back one firmware and then do install.Once I did first thing I said I still get msg limited flights but it doesn't restrict.Like I said I think it's a glitch.Or there way of reminding you they are watching you..lol..And did you say 11,000 feet??

Try deleteing the go app and reinstall it. I had the same problem. It fixed my same problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4