Phantom 3 Standard ND filters - where to buy?

hi, what filters did you end buying? im deciding between Ditzco ( because they scratch easier than a glass filter, and can't see in the web page replacements just for the plastic sheet) and fotodiox https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G9HCYTW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1 because im not clear at what is the ideal weight for a nd filter for not stressing the gimbal, any advice in the decision is really valuable, thank you!!
I like the low weight of the Ditzco, but I have already scratched up one of the filters. He gives you 3 of each one, but I was hoping they would last longer. I have emailed David Ditzler about ordering replacements, but he never responded.

I like the low weight of the Ditzco, but I have already scratched up one of the filters. He gives you 3 of each one, but I was hoping they would last longer. I have emailed David Ditzler about ordering replacements, but he never responded.
thanks for your reply, how long did the scratched one last? thats my concern... if they don't last longer than 6 months i would rather try the fotodiox ones.

I bought a set from Amazon. They were plastic and lens, my camera wouldn't support them. It kept dropping down., I didn't press it, I took it off

Below is a simple video that explains WHY we use ND filters and HOW to use ND filters with your DJI Phantom 3 standard, and all the way up!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 10.44.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 10.44.08 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 172
Reactions: anotherlab

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member