Phantom 3 standard maximum range

Hey I know it's been awhile on this thread but update on me and my P3s a few days after my last comment I clipped a tree coming in to land and guess that one finished her off after the big fall messed up the main board compass socket. Long story short I found a factory refurbished aircraft only just swap your camera/gimbal cheaper then I could fix it and I'm still making it a mile plus nightly

Hi guys, I'm changing the subject a bit here, has anyone else noticed their gimbal making a slight mechanical whirring noise even when the drone is sitting on a table or something? I'm super careful, I put the lense cap back on as well as the gimbal lock when I've finished flying, I thought it would make some noise when it's moving, obviously, but eventually even when it's stationary, thanks guys.
It's called Hijacking

I don't want to go to the moon but I'd like to get to around 2 kms and be able to have good video and control without rth kicking in, people will say in that case buy an advanced or pro but Im going to give the argtek a go, if I'm getting 1700 metres with the piss weak Internal video antennas and the tiny control antenna I should see a huge improvement I'm guessing...

Sunhans 2w 2.4ghz & 2w 5ghz boosters and Alfa antenna

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180330-172642.png
    Screenshot_20180330-172642.png
    644 KB · Views: 276

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member