Phantom 3 Standard: Make Offer

Reaction score
Make Offer. I will sell with or without the Nexus 7 tablet.

Like new Phantom 3 Standard with Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) tablet. Phantom has less than 2 hrs total time since I purchased it 7 months ago. No scratches, dents or cracks.

I can include a 2nd generation Nexus 7 tablet to make a turn key package. I use Litchi for DJI drones with the Nexus. You won’t have to purchase a tablet or use your phone to fly.
I haven't flown this Phantom very much so I have decided to sell it.

Package Includes:
Aluminum case, extra DJI battery, multicharger (charge two up to 3 batteries at a time), car charger, (2) sets of ND filters, Nexus 7 2nd Generation Tablet, Upgraded tablet holder and tools, extra set props (never used) all of the manuals, stickers etc. that came when purchased.
There have been absolutely no issues or crashes.
Short video of my neighborhood using the Phantom 3 Standard.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer. I would definately sell without the tablet, but $225 is a little to low for me to sell it at this point. It really is like new. I bought it as a back up unit and am now flying a different brand of sUAV altogether. I would be willing to let everything go without the tablet for $475 and I would pay the shipping.

Never mind. I didn’t see all the accessories you had listed...

Yes, you are correct. I did consider that when I priced this package. I am including an extra battery ($100), 2 sets of ND filters ($50), a multicharger ($50), an aluminum case ($100) and a aftermarket tablet/phone holder ($25). Those items add up to over $325. This Phantom is basically test flown and is just as good as new. So I thought 1/2 price is fair considering I am covering the shipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrewCCM
I have placed this on ebay in an auction format. If you are interested you can bid on it through the auction. I don't know if the forum rules allow me to place the auction address here. If anyone knows the rules regarding that, please advise and I will act accordingly. My user name on ebay is maearl123. Thank you.

$570. It was a 7 day auction with a buy it now for $550 plus shipping. It sold the 2nd day of the auction.

Last edited:
Nice I have about the same package you have minus the extra battery so I’m going to throw it up on eBay probably the next couple days

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.