Phantom 3 Standard going to Hawaii

Reaction score
Good Morning everyone,

I'm new to drones and just picked up a P3S from a buddy who upgraded to a Mavic Pro. I've had a few good flights and surprisingly easy to fly.
I'm going to Hawaii next month and am bring this (hoping to get it on the ship).

Any advice of the do's and don'ts ? It's still in beginner mode, so I'm guessing, it won't go about 400 feet (I think). Being in Canada, it's COLD
and really don't want to fly it too much....but also need the experience so when we're wheels down, I can get some amazing footage.

Advice?
Thanks

Good Morning everyone,

I'm new to drones and just picked up a P3S from a buddy who upgraded to a Mavic Pro. I've had a few good flights and surprisingly easy to fly.
I'm going to Hawaii next month and am bring this (hoping to get it on the ship).

Any advice of the do's and don'ts ? It's still in beginner mode, so I'm guessing, it won't go about 400 feet (I think). Being in Canada, it's COLD
and really don't want to fly it too much....but also need the experience so when we're wheels down, I can get some amazing footage.

Advice?
Thanks
Make sure you research "taking lipo batteries on a plane, generally speaking you can check ur phanton in but the batteries must be in ur carry on bag.

Refer to your specific airline rules for the LiPo batteries. I've flown with them a lot. General rule is to never put them in checked luggage. I'm not familiar with cruise line rules, though I've gone on a few cruises minus my Phantom. Good bet they also don't want the Lipos in checked luggage at the dock for fear of a fire starting in the ship storage room before they deliver the luggage to your cabin. Needless to say (but I'll say it), you won't be able to fly on the ship. Aloha!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie