Phantom 3 standard controller serial number

Reaction score
Can any one please tell me which number is the serial number on the bottom of the dji phantom 3 standard controller? Have searched many websites but no help.

It's the smaller sticker on the right (with two rows of numbers/letters).

It's the smaller sticker on the right (with two rows of numbers/letters).[/Q
Thank you, I looked on the box and the numbers were different than on the controller. Then I looked in the app and found the controller number and it was different than the one on the box. Very confusing. I used the one listed in the app onscreen. No way of knowing for sure which one is correct but believe the one in the app would be the one to use. Still not 100% sure.

I looked on the box and the numbers were different than on the controller
It sounds like you might have been looking at the aircraft serial number.

It sounds like you might have been looking at the aircraft serial number.
The App actually had on the screen "CONTROLLER SERIAL NUMBER" in the "About" section under the General Settings. The aircraft number on the phantom is much different than the controller, and it is much easier to spot. It sure would be great if they would actuall put something like, "SSN" or Ser.No. or something that we may be more accustomed to. Don't want to sound "whiny" but it seems to be a problem others have been faced with as well. Never really needed it until the "No Fly Zone" stuff came into being. Anyway, I finally got both the P3S and the Mavic 2 Zoom both set up now. Thanks again for your help and insight, much appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20