Phantom 3 standard camera recording

Reaction score
When recording fame jumps around when you look back see what you record .could any body tell me why it just started this????????

Does it do this on just the cached video on the tablet? Or does it also show up on the SD card when you play it back on your computer? If it shows up on the SD card try reformatting it or trying a different freshly formatted card.

Does it do this on just the cached video on the tablet? Or does it also show up on the SD card when you play it back on your computer? If it shows up on the SD card try reformatting it or trying a different freshly formatted card.

Have you removed the foam behind the camera gimble
b07e86cb89b10678d194b6b2b9ddf8a3.jpg

Its doing when its not flying just sitting I through it was just doing while I was fly but it doing while I record slip frames I dont no why would it just start doing this I had about 3 months it was doing fine

Its doing when its not flying just sitting I through it was just doing while I was fly but it doing while I record slip frames I dont no why would it just start doing this I had about 3 months it was doing fine
It like it Freeze up strart back recording

Have you tried clearing the casch and also going into settings and lowering the bitrate to 2MB for video uploads ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak