Phantom 3 Standard camera pitch angle issue in Litchi

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I'm trying to figure out an issue with my gimbal pitch angle that doesn't want to follow the POI selected. It follows the direction towards the POI selected but doesn't want to go on the proper angle on the POI no matter the altitude I had set for the POI (I always had checked on the Above Ground box). I even tried to select a negative value for the altitude of the POI but the gimbal still orients the camera above it. Very strange, just wondering if anybody run into this issue and how it was solved.
Thanks,
Silviu.

If the drone is still within your controller's signal range, then gimbal pitch commands programmed via the Litchi Mission Hub, will work as expected, however once the drone travels out beyond controller signal range, it is best to disable the gimbal pitch option during the flight planning stage, so a to manually set your gimbal pitch angle at the takeoff point, just as the mission commences.

This way, the tilt of the camera will remain exactly as you set it upon takeoff, for the entire duration of the autonomous flight, or until the drone returns to within the controller's signal range, at which point the gimbal tilt wheel can again be manipulated to adjust camera tilt as needed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl