Phantom 3 Standard AC Wifi Antennas

So i narrowed it down that I need part 97 and a new anti-vibration board for my crashed P3S.

However, I cannot find Part 97 in stock anywhere!!! I've searched e-bay a few times, and have not had any luck. It seems the only way to replace the gray and black wire that go into the gimble is to replace the 2.4g antennas, since the connections are so small, its next to impossible to solder those and/or crimp them onto the U.FL gold connector.....

Just looking for some opinions on what I should do? Try to solder them, take it to a electronic repair shop and see if they can solder the wires?

Thanks!

I thought that the DIY dipoles were working really well for you? Why go back?

Here's an alternative to the internal ceramic patch antennas:

Birdside antenna mod version 2.0.

i am asking because my drone is almost same crash and same problems happening to me right now and because of i am not living in popular country its hard to get parts here. i know that dji official wont send it to here kazakhstan and i doubt about ebay and amazon but i know that aliexpress ships to here because of my friends buying stuff from china

i am asking because my drone is almost same crash and same problems happening to me right now and because of i am not living in popular country its hard to get parts here. i know that dji official wont send it to here kazakhstan and i doubt about ebay and amazon but i know that aliexpress ships to here because of my friends buying stuff from china

Do this if you can get the parts.
Birdside antenna mod version 2.0.

If you can't get the parts, you can make some pretty effective antennas
Homemade dipole antennas for 2.4ghz

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4