Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

FYI..the Hardshell Backpack has received overwhelming demand which is the reason for the removal from DJI's site. For the time being we are no longer allowing pre-orders for this backpack until the first two batches have left DJI's factory. If anyone is still looking for a case we do still have some availability for the GPC Hard Case which according to GPC should be arriving to us next week.

FYI..the Hardshell Backpack has received overwhelming demand which is the reason for the removal from DJI's site. For the time being we are no longer allowing pre-orders for this backpack until the first two batches have left DJI's factory. If anyone is still looking for a case we do still have some availability for the GPC Hard Case which according to GPC should be arriving to us next week.

That's what I figured when it got pulled from their site. Excited to get mine. It would have came in handy last weekend at the lake!

Reactions: Advexure
Was looking on site to order an extra battery. Shipping is coming up as almost $17 to 94110 for the cheapest option (FedEx Ground). Seems extremely excessive especially for a small box. I understand online retailers make a nice margin on shipping but $17 is too high.

Is this shipping quote price correct?

Was looking on site to order an extra battery. Shipping is coming up as almost $17 to 94110 for the cheapest option (FedEx Ground). Seems extremely excessive especially for a small box. I understand online retailers make a nice margin on shipping but $17 is too high.

Is this shipping quote price correct?

@Kman shooting you a PM now. Seems to be miscalculating to that zip. Should be able to get you USPS shipping quite a bit cheaper.

What's the latest on battery status @Advexure? Still next week tentative?

We should be getting next batches of batteries in early next week. We will then continue fulfilling orders with extra batteries in the order in which they have been received.

Reactions: MSFlyer
If anyone is still waiting to hear back on anything please PM us here with your order number but all outstanding inquiries should have been addressed late last night / early this morning. The Monday holiday this week set us back quite a bit and we apologize that we were not able to maintain our targeted response times over the past couple of days.

Today is another big Phantom 3 Pro shipping day so most of us will be tied up once today's batches arrive in but as always if we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again,
Mike

PM sent

Advexure ...battery's seem to be doing ok ..any word on cameras?

Unfortunately no word on any parts or other accessories. For now just the batteries will continue to arrive into our warehouses every couple of days.

Fridays and Saturdays are always the heaviest shipping days at DJI's factory so maybe we'll have an additional update in the next 24-48 hours.

Reactions: MSFlyer and cmyk22
Advexure... I ordered 2 batteries and a backpack from you. Are my batteries being held up because of the backpack on the order? If so, is it possible to ship separate?

Advexure... I ordered 2 batteries and a backpack from you. Are my batteries being held up because of the backpack on the order? If so, is it possible to ship separate?

Extra Battery orders are not yet shipping. The batch of batteries that arrived in earlier this week went out to fulfill all second batteries for P3 Extra Battery Combo orders from early on. The next batch arriving in will begin fulfilling extra battery orders from the top of the pre-order list. If you do have other items on your order that are not yet available when we reach your batteries for fulfillment, we will not hold your entire order. The batteries will ship on their own and in your case the Backpack will ship separately when available. I believe this may be different information from what Mike posted earlier but if other parts and accessories in your order are here (batteries) we are going to get them on their way! Sorry for the conflicting information from what was previously provided here but it's for the better! :)

Extra Battery orders are not yet shipping. The batch of batteries that arrived in earlier this week went out to fulfill all second batteries for P3 Extra Battery Combo orders from early on. The next batch arriving in will begin fulfilling extra battery orders from the top of the pre-order list. If you do have other items on your order that are not yet available when we reach your batteries for fulfillment, we will not hold your entire order. The batteries will ship on their own and in your case the Backpack will ship separately when available. I believe this may be different information from what Mike posted earlier but if other parts and accessories in your order are here (batteries) we are going to get them on their way! Sorry for the conflicting information from what was previously provided here but it's for the better! :)
Thanks for the update!

Got my extra battery for my combo today! Once again you guys are the first to have shipments out..I have not seen anyone else post that any other place has shipped any batteries..props to you guys! As always your guys/gals dedication is greatly appreciated, I hope the headaches pay off and you are rewarded for your hard work just to keep us fellas happy :D

Extra Battery just arrived thank you gents.
Time to really Fly now.

Check this one out

Toshare Double Shoulder Casual Backpack Carrying Bag Outfield Bag Case for DJI Phantom 3 (For Phantom 3) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X6114CS/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_DaCAvb0AP62JR
I've got one of these "style" bags for my FC40. Was ok until it starts to fray. Also I can tell the controller cutouts are not that accurate. It will move around a bit--this may not be that big of a deal.
However, I still cant believe they are asking that high a price when you can get the same bag with slightly different cutout for P2/P1/FC40 under $35. They are just benefiting from being 'early to the market'.

I heard on facebook that DJI started shipping the backpacks. I hope that means we might get ours soon. Hopefully DJI did not snub the vendors like the did with the P3.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl