Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

Ffs man, clearly some miscommunication somewhere and I apologize because it was probably my fault. Lemme try again for the benefit of everyone:
The $6 props advertised for the P3 are composite hubs, and are the right ones. Metal hub'd props are wrong, and are more expensive. Advexure P3 props are I would wager the correct ones, but probably selling them in a set of 4, whereas DJI is selling them in a set of 2, thus the price difference. I cannot say for certain, but I've ordered props from DJI before and they came in a set of 2, and Advexure has always done right by their clients so I do not believe they're trying to rip anyone off. Assuming that's a more formidable answer, let's put this to bed.

PS, glad I could help with the flytrex.
Its all good but I was hear because I was buying props and have since ordered 6 sets at 6 bucks each from DJI.
They have not made it yet so not 100% sure on the hubs.
This is from Advexure's original post:
4 props 30 bucks.
DJI 4 props 12 bucks.

Then you have post #116
No we do not. I would suggest sticking with the Phantom 3 specific props listed on our site here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-self-tightening-propeller-set/ Although the hubs may be similar, those props are not specifically endorsed by DJI for Phantom 3.

So as you can see there is conflicting information.
All of Advexures other DJI products are on par with DJI with the exception of the props so I think they are incorrect and this could lead to someone having a crash if my assumptions are true.

Thats been my stance from post one and still no correct answer. I would have preferred to order from a supporting vendor but not paying twice the price and confirmation they are the correct part.

As it seems there is much confusion surrounding the Props, we have just received a notice from DJI HQ that there are a few changes regarding four Phantom 3 Parts which are listed below which will include the Props:

Part 6 - Replacement HD Camera is now $409 (was $450)
Part 7 - 2312 Motor (CCW) for Pro & Advanced is now $18 (was $29)
Part 8 - 2312 Motor (CW) for Pro & Advanced is now $18 (was $29)
Part 9 - 9450 Self-Tightening Propeller is now $6 for 1CW + 1CCW (was $30 for 2CW + 2CCW)

PLEASE NOTE: All customers who have any of these 4 parts on order, will be receiving a notification of a refund for the difference within the next 24 hours. We will be working this evening on making this change to all affected orders.

This should answer all questions regarding the confusion with the Prop pricing as DJI's pricing on their site changed before an official announcement was provided to us by HQ, hence the confusion for the time being.

As always, if you have any further questions about anything please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
As it seems there is much confusion surrounding the Props, we have just received a notice from DJI HQ that there are a few changes regarding four Phantom 3 Parts which are listed below which will include the Props:

Part 6 - Replacement HD Camera is now $409 (was $450)
Part 7 - 2312 Motor (CCW) for Pro & Advanced is now $18 (was $29)
Part 8 - 2312 Motor (CW) for Pro & Advanced is now $18 (was $29)
Part 9 - 9450 Self-Tightening Propeller is now $6 for 1CW + 1CCW (was $30 for 2CW + 2CCW)

PLEASE NOTE: All customers who have any of these 4 parts on order, will be receiving a notification of a refund for the difference within the next 24 hours. We will be working this evening on making this change to all affected orders.

This should answer all questions regarding the confusion with the Prop pricing as DJI's pricing on their site changed before an official announcement was provided to us by HQ, hence the confusion for the time being.

As always, if you have any further questions about anything please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Mike
and now we know. thank you for the clarification.I'm sure the refunds will be welcomed. Now I need to order some motors.

Reactions: bbfpv
I have been trying to get a hold of advexure to modify my order and I have not received a response via email and no one answers the phone.

@Advexure, can you help?

I have been trying to get a hold of advexure to modify my order and I have not received a response via email and no one answers the phone.

@Advexure, can you help?

If it's shipping or adding you can do quite a bit via your account page with them.

@Advexure, can you help?
Don't worry me to... no answering my emails. .. kinda scared to order from them now

Folks, it's been a VERY heavy shipping day and we are all hands on deck to get as many orders on their way with our UPS, FedEx and USPS pickups later this afternoon. We know many have emails into us but will assure you that all will receive a response by this evening as we will be in the office as late as possible until all emails are answered.

Of the extra batteries that have arrived in about 90% of them will be fulfilling extra batteries from P3 Extra Battery Combo and any still remaining will go to extra battery orders starting from the very top. Hundreds more are on the way.

We greatly appreciate the patience, cooperation and understanding.

Thanks,
Mike

Reactions: Icarus and cmyk22
Guy's they were up almost all night setting up the new pricing DJI just unloaded on dealers, sending refunds for the new price points. They just posted last night at 7:30pm on all that..

It's kind of unkindly to say something like sacred to order from them now. Common????

Nothing is due like tomorrow, if you need something taken off fine but instant replies expected? They will get to you.

Reactions: RyanK and cmyk22
Guy's they were up almost all night setting up the new pricing DJI just unloaded on dealers, sending refunds for the new price points. They just posted last night at 7:30pm on all that..

It's kind of unkindly to say something like sacred to order from them now. Common????

Nothing is due like tomorrow, if you need something taken off fine but instant replies expected? They will get to you.
Couldn't have said it better. Their Customer Service is 2nd to none. They are working their butts off so we can get our shipments as soon as possible.
I have spare battery orders on 3 other sites. None of them are shipping today. They say "Early June" So give ADVEXURE a little more credit and the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: RyanK
I just got my shipping notice for my 2nd battery. Way to go Advexure. Very excited to receive it!!

On a better note!!! Yippie Yahoo!!! An extra battery finally on the US shore! No more 20 min runs....I mite get to fill up my 64gig card now, 40 mins woopie!

OK sorry ..u my be right ..

Folks, it's been a VERY heavy shipping day and we are all hands on deck to get as many orders on their way with our UPS, FedEx and USPS pickups later this afternoon. We know many have emails into us but will assure you that all will receive a response by this evening as we will be in the office as late as possible until all emails are answered.

Of the extra batteries that have arrived in about 90% of them will be fulfilling extra batteries from P3 Extra Battery Combo and any still remaining will go to extra battery orders starting from the very top. Hundreds more are on the way.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks for the update.

Thanks,
Mike

I emailed you 2 or 3 days ago. I never got my response last night. I wanted to know when the backpack will be available? I ordered a battery and the backpack when they became available on your site. I ordered both together to save on shipping. In a previous post you mentioned that people who got free shipping will not get any item until both are in stock. I don't really want to wait weeks for the backpack and not receive my battery because of this. I should be one of the first to get a battery because of my early order. I would like to know the price for shipping both separate, or maybe cancelling my battery and going with someone else.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    860.5 KB · Views: 263
https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-battery-extra/ Should be Also Early First Week of June (fingers crossed)
https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-hardshell-backpack/ Week of June First

So If everything goes well shipping 7 days from now. But who knows?

" But Daddy!!! I Want It now!"
" I should be one of the first to get a battery because of my early order." You and hundreds of others.

Thanks for the reply, no need to be snippy and treat me like a child.. I just did not want to delay my order for a backpack that is not even on DJI website anymore. I figure that who really knows when we get it. All I wanted was an answer and was not receiving it. Plus the first link is wrong since they started shipping yesterday. Plus I did not mean I wanted it first. What I was saying is that if the backpack is delayed for weeks and I could have had my extra battery then I really don't want to be shuffled to the back of the pack just because of my free shipping option for spending over 250 dollars. I would have bought the extra battery with the drone, but when I ordered there was no option for that until the next day. Thanks DJI for letting me pay 50 extra dollars now, because they wanted to cancel my order if I wanted the extra battery. Then all the rushing to order first was delayed for a week anyway since there was no IOS app to fly the drone. So you can see why I might be a little interested if there are delays.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, no need to be snippy and treat me like a child.. I just did not want to delay my order for a backpack that is not even on DJI website anymore. I figure that who really knows when we get it. All I wanted was an answer and was not receiving it. Plus the first link is wrong since they started shipping yesterday.

Yes they did the extra battery with the bundle not (Extras Battery) They had a few left that they will ship in order that they were received. The Backpack should be here next week fingers crossed you never know what DJI will do. Demand is high and these guys have a very large following. If you Cancel your order then you could be in for a long wait. Right now these guys are kicking butt, they are not an Amazon company with hundreds on employees. Soon the Batteries will be In Stock all the time. :) You were touchy on quite a few other vendors as well so the Veronica Quote. :) Some guys just need constant attention and nothing wrong with that. But it does drive Vendors nut's I bet. :)

Yes they did the extra battery with the bundle not (Extras Battery) They had a few left that they will ship in order that they were received. The Backpack should be here next week fingers crossed you never know what DJI will do. Demand is high and these guys have a very large following. If you Cancel your order then you could be in for a long wait. Right now these guys are kicking butt, they are not an Amazon company with hundreds on employees. Soon the Batteries will be In Stock all the time. :) You were touchy on quite a few other vendors as well so the Veronica Quote. :) Some guys just need constant attention and nothing wrong with that. But it does drive Vendors nut's I bet. :)

The only other vendor I had a problem with was the lens cap guy. That was a no communication problem. I am happy to wait as long as I don't get lied to. After a week he told me they shipped and I should have gotten a tracking number. I did not and asked him to resend the email. He never responded to me again for 5 days. I then contacted paypal.

I guess you can say I am a little untrusting with vendors lately because of bad experiences.

If anyone is still waiting to hear back on anything please PM us here with your order number but all outstanding inquiries should have been addressed late last night / early this morning. The Monday holiday this week set us back quite a bit and we apologize that we were not able to maintain our targeted response times over the past couple of days.

Today is another big Phantom 3 Pro shipping day so most of us will be tied up once today's batches arrive in but as always if we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again,
Mike

Reactions: cmyk22

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT