Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

They are both the 9450 Prop. Good find. Interesting...

I would assume we'll have it on the site shortly. Will post link and photos as they become available. So far it looks like we've only got 3 photos of it :(

Nothing regarding main board or LB hardware at this time.

Remote Controller price is correct at $590.

Well, if I lose my P3 somehow, good to know I will get a good price for the remote on Ebay. Get half my investment back. Jeez, these prices. If you lose your P3 or crash it badly, you are better off just buying a new one.

Reactions: Julius717
I think I will hide an extra tracker in that hard case as well, can't be too careful! Well, if I crash my Advanced and trash the camera maybe I can replace it with the Pro one.

Order placed for Charger, props, and a battery. Still looking at the Procraft backpack, trouble with the DJI one is it LOOKS like a drone backpack, not stealthy enough for me, I want it to look like n every day backpack, less likely to be a theft target.

Last edited:
Backpack ordered! :)

Any idea how many people have already pre-ordered the backpack? Am I at the top of the list or far down?

Thanks to Advexure for providing spare parts info and pricing. Not bad pricing for the cameras, especially compared to the P2V+.

Reactions: Advexure
I had the same problem. Decided to just add the extra battery to get free shipping.

Sorry about that. We just implemented a new shipping calculator on the site and it seems split out an ugly quote for some zips once in awhile. If you're seeing a shipping quote that you don't possibly think can be realistic just let us know.

Backpack ordered! :)

Any idea how many people have already pre-ordered the backpack? Am I at the top of the list or far down?

Thank you. We've got over a hundred on order so there shouldn't be a worry. Hopefully they can come through and meet production demands.

Thanks to Advexure for providing spare parts info and pricing. Not bad pricing for the cameras, especially compared to the P2V+.

You bet. Also keep in mind that GPC will be releasing their Backpack very soon. Some people like the style of the hardshell case, others don't, so keep an eye out for GPC's release hopefully in the next week or so.

You bet. Also keep in mind that GPC will be releasing their Backpack very soon. Some people like the style of the hardshell case, others don't, so keep an eye out for GPC's release hopefully in the next week or so.

I sent them a note from their website to ask if they knew how many batteries their backpack will hold. I don't really want anymore batteries than it will hold. I hope it will be at least 4+1 in the P3.

They replied and said the pack is still being designed and they won't have an answer to that question for another 2 more weeks at least.

I sent them a note from their website to ask if they knew how many batteries their backpack will hold. I don't really want anymore batteries than it will hold. I hope it will be at least 4+1 in the P3.

They replied and said the pack is still being designed and they won't have an answer to that question for another 2 more weeks at least.

Good to know. Thanks for sharing. My best guess would be 3 + 1 in the P3 like the P2 backpacks have. We will just have to wait and see.

Good to know. Thanks for sharing. My best guess would be 3 + 1 in the P3 like the P2 backpacks have. We will just have to wait and see.
no to complain, but is the backpack logo customizable?

PM us, would guess that your zip is not calculating correctly.
Hi Mike,
I am interested in ordering the GPC hardcase for P3 from your website, but the shipping cost to deliver to Singapore with DHL is nearly 200$. Is It correct? My zip code is 578385 so it would be great if you could reconfirm.

Propellers $30 That's 3 set's? So 3 sets of 4 so 12 Propellers total?
Getting order ready now.

A set of 4 props is $30.

They are both the 9450 Prop. Good find. Interesting...

I would assume we'll have it on the site shortly. Will post link and photos as they become available. So far it looks like we've only got 3 photos of it :(

Nothing regarding main board or LB hardware at this time.

Remote Controller price is correct at $590.
I don't think 9450 is a model number. It is a size. The Phantom 3 props have different hubs because of the braking. It means 9.4 inches x 5.0 pitch

Reactions: Advexure

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl