Phantom 3 se repair parts help.

Reaction score
Today I was flying my phantom 3 se and I lost connection so it flew itself back to home like it would normally do when it loses connection only this time it tried to land on the roof of my 2 story house and fell. The damage isn't terrible the camera looks fine, the biggest issue is with the circuitboard that connects the camera gimbal to the drone itself, the pins that connect to the the grey wires got ripped off.

I need to buy a new circuitboard but I can't seem to find any, and suggestions?

we need to find out..why it has happened so it won't happen again !....sorry for the accident...how many hours experience do you have and Ok you might be a new drone owner so we need a few details about the drones issue of a erratic flight and crash....and on RTH to the wrong point...home point is set right before take off !

I sent a wrong link....i'm looking for the right one for the circuit board.

Are you sure that the connection on the end of the wire is still plugged into the board? Maybe the wire broke off it’s clamp. Is the connector / clamp still on the end of the wire? I would think the wire would break before it would break the board connection point.

Reactions: csparks
My most recent crash with a P3P one of the ribbon cables from the camera to inside the drone was damaged. One of the eight wires in the ribbon got pulled out of the end of the cable connector. With a magnifying glass and tiny pliers was able to push it back into place.

we need to find out..why it has happened so it won't happen again !....sorry for the accident...how many hours experience do you have and Ok you might be a new drone owner so we need a few details about the drones issue of a erratic flight and crash....and on RTH to the wrong point...home point is set right before take off !

I sent a wrong link....i'm looking for the right one for the circuit board.
Usually home point is set before take off- sometimes, when In a hurry to launch it happens in the air away from the home
Point when sat lock is available. This is often where things go bad. I wait for home pint confirmation, have since the AC tried to land on my tennis court fence when I was testing RTH (2nd day of phantom ownership).

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Usually home point is set before take off- sometimes, when In a hurry to launch it happens in the air away from the home
Point when sat lock is available. This is often where things go bad. I wait for home pint confirmation, have since the AC tried to land on my tennis court fence when I was testing RTH (2nd day of phantom ownership).
I wear ear phones to hear what i need to hear when flying and I'm always waiting for that female voice to tell me that "Home point has been recorded" then i slowly move that throttle up......I'm glad that i'm patient because i sure don't need a home point any where But my take off spot.Thanks "With" for sharing that !

Reactions: charlieb4
I wear ear phones to hear what i need to hear when flying and I'm always waiting for that female voice to tell me that "Home point has been recorded" then i slowly move that throttle up......I'm glad that i'm patient because i sure don't need a home point any where But my take off spot.Thanks "With" for sharing that !

Hi MotorCycle-Man, I just learn an invaluable lesson from U! Earphone!

I know of three drones repair shops. One in Texas, and the other in Florida, don’t know the names to them. The one I know the name, is LH Drones. www.lhdrones.com. Is where I am sending my gimbal/camera, and they will sent it to the dji in California for repairs.

Hi MotorCycle-Man, I just learn an invaluable lesson from U! Earphone!

Charlie...with people stopping by to talk and their dogs barking at the drone...I went thru a bunch of my old each ear side ear phones the ones with the tiny plugs that are put in each ear ! and Now when home points been recorded.......I Hear it loud and clear and ever warning that comes UP on the app too ! low battery warning and the shutter on the camera clicks too !......I got a small plastic container that i coil the phones up in and pack it in the suitcase with the drone...just be sure that whatever you have to plug it in to..has the volume for them (media volume) cranked all the way up !.then You won't miss a command ect ! Good Luck "Charlie" !

Charlie...with people stopping by to talk and their dogs barking at the drone...I went thru a bunch of my old each ear side ear phones the ones with the tiny plugs that are put in each ear ! and Now when home points been recorded.......I Hear it loud and clear and ever warning that comes UP on the app too ! low battery warning and the shutter on the camera clicks too !......I got a small plastic container that i coil the phones up in and pack it in the suitcase with the drone...just be sure that whatever you have to plug it in to..has the volume for them (media volume) cranked all the way up !.then You won't miss a command ect ! Good Luck "Charlie" !
I have an IPad mini 4, so, I guess I can use an earplug with that.......?

I have an IPad mini 4, so, I guess I can use an earplug with that.......?
yes.......should work nicely.....If you have any of the ear buds......i had to go thru several to Finally find one that was the right kind in respect to the ohms....and Now i don't miss a command while i'm out flying the drone....I only look at the app screen when i need to shoot a picture or a Video and check on battery status....and when i take a picture......I love the sound of a shutter click i get in the ear buds ! and any more questions message me Charlie...i'm glad always to help.

yes.......should work nicely.....If you have any of the ear buds......i had to go thru several to Finally find one that was the right kind in respect to the ohms....and Now i don't miss a command while i'm out flying the drone....I only look at the app screen when i need to shoot a picture or a Video and check on battery status....and when i take a picture......I love the sound of a shutter click i get in the ear buds ! and any more questions message me Charlie...i'm glad always to help.
Thank u so much, I will! Happy New Year!

ohms????

Today I was flying my phantom 3 se and I lost connection so it flew itself back to home like it would normally do when it loses connection only this time it tried to land on the roof of my 2 story house and fell. The damage isn't terrible the camera looks fine, the biggest issue is with the circuitboard that connects the camera gimbal to the drone itself, the pins that connect to the the grey wires got ripped off.

I need to buy a new circuitboard but I can't seem to find any, and suggestions?
I have new S E board that I purchased over ebay. [email protected] . I am looking for S E camera

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94