Phantom 3 SE controller 4 sale?

170ABCCF-B845-4603-8C45-C3B15E70C8F1.jpeg
Battery and charger,blade guards,2 sets of blades one set still has plastic all dji. 2 lipo safe bags,filters polar pro 3 pack cp/nd4/nd8 , digital conceps 3 piece filters set, brewer gimbal guard, original gimbal clamp and lens cover,4 Motor covers ,

It’s still a mystery to me. I was flying over a big lake in va when it drop like a rock. I had flown it the day before and no problems. It look like I had shut the AC (witch I didn’t.)off or a blade was stripped and spun on the motor. It was too far out I tried to recovered AC with a kyack but where it landed was at least 30 ft deep. I had a little garden rake on a rope but to no avail. and the killer thing was that all my family was there watching like they did the day before. A little embarrassing. So everybody pitch in to help me buy a new one.. My new P4A arrives tomorrow. This time I got refresh and an
insurance policy. Got to figure a better way to recover my AC over water. I live by the ocean.

Safe flying

Loose battery or possibly overtightened props or electronic gremlims - possibilities endless
Do you hand tighten the props or do you use tool provided for their removal - the drone autotightens props at startup - make sure never to over tighten

Reactions: Afox67
Wayne sorry it’s taken so long to get back you. My brother passed away two days ago.i would like to se accessories all together. But I’m not selling my stuff right now. I got to much going on. Thanks for your understanding.

Safe flying

Wayne sorry it’s taken so long to get back you. My brother passed away two days ago.i would like to se accessories all together. But I’m not selling my stuff right now. I got to much going on. Thanks for your understanding.

Safe flying
Sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. Contact me when you are ready

sorry for hijacking the thread with a first post, but have to start somewhere. i bricked my controller doing a firmware upgrade and DJI don't want to know about it (drone bought online from China). anyone still got a controller for sale??

I've also a controller for sale because I lost my drone on my holiday in Denmark ocean... I'm living in the Netherlands.

Last edited:
I'd be happy with that, I'm in Ireland.
It's for me no problem to send it over to you. Maybe you can check shipping costs and choose the preferred carrier yourself? You can send me a "private message" if you want to buy the RC, so we can talk Euro's and discuss details offline :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.