Reaction score
Good evening everyone, I thieves Italy. I read on this forum many requests and problems with the new firmware for p3p. I wanted to explain my problem and if anyone can aitare me before I send it in for repair:
I bought one month ago the drone in America, after the updates have managed to get it started. We went with a friend to make the first test flight ... the first and went perfect, in the second flight which was always begginer mode, the drone has taken a wrong frequency, and crazy ... with much difficulty l ' I dropped in a tree because the drone was going to the towns and to the cars. I broke the YAW and also the FLEX. No other damage only these. I bought the parts and I put everything. I tried to make another flight test and say that went well, one thing that the drone was losing the video signal and stop recording. After the tests I came home thinking that it's okay. "Days ago I went out to do some filming for a music video and just drone on and made the first flight with difficulty because you turned off the video transmission ... but the drone worked great. In the tablet has pulled Fuore written me that I had to do the RC of the update, AIRCRAFT, CAMERA. I did it with the tablet but I lost just the room signal. Now I try to update the aircraft yet but you can not. When he turns the drone makes his first inspection but after several seconds of the gimbal motors are switched off and the lights flash quickly behind yellow. In theory, after what I read it seems to loss of the radio signal. I updated the RC forcing the update I put the 1.6 however also in the drone I forced upgrade with 1.7 but only makes the noise seems he writes and the lights behind are flashing green. But lasts a lot and in the end I do not think you update, also lasts longer than 50 minutes. In guy he told me I could be a Flex problem which he said was not original. In fact, I just saw that I bought the thickness is much more to the original but I trusted the seller because it was selling for P3P + advanced. Do you think I should try another RC, CAMERA and another FLEX? Thanks a lot to everyone.

The first step is to let us know what versions of DJI Go app, RC FW and AC FW is currently installed. We can further from that point onwards.

The first step is to let us know what versions of DJI Go app, RC FW and AC FW is currently installed. We can further from that point onwards.

What are the current updates "v1.1.8" ? so will the App and the handcontroler also v1.1.8 ? I know its a newbie question.

Latest are:

DJI Go App: 2.7.2
RC: 1.6.0
AC: 1.8.80

Reactions: Andy Hasler
The problem is that the aircraft does not make the .txt file to view the update.

The problem is that the aircraft does not make the .txt file to view the update.
Aircraft will make the txt file if you keep the bin file on the SD card.

no file TXT on the sd card
If it's not generating txt file on SD card, that means either it's unable to read your bin file as its not on root or its name is not recognized.

[Quote = "alokbhargava, posta: 777.367, membro: 38561"] Se non è la generazione di file txt su scheda SD, il che significa o che è in grado di leggere il file bin come la sua non sulla radice o il suo nome non è riconosciuto [/ QUOTE. ]
Come posso fare?

I updated the RC forcing the update I put the 1.6 however also in the drone I forced upgrade with 1.7 but only makes the noise seems he writes and the lights behind are flashing green.

Ciao adry. Please clarify. Did you put 1.6 on the RC but now find that 1.7 is not working on the drone? With 1.6 on the RC, the drone needs 1.8. Are you aware?

Ciao adry. Please clarify. Did you put 1.6 on the RC but now find that 1.7 is not working on the drone? With 1.6 on the RC, the drone needs 1.8. Are you aware?

I think that the drone has the fw 1.8 because when I had updated that. After he did not take more than other updates.

I think that the drone has the fw 1.8 because when I had updated that. After he did not take more than other updates.
That can be confirmed either by the txt file or by the DJI GO app. There is no guess work. If you keep the 1.8 bin file on SD card and turn AC on, it will create a txt file, which will show that FW aborted as the current FW is same or later than the one on SD card.

Easiest is to see on DJI App if its connecting to RC and AC.

That can be confirmed either by the txt file or by the DJI GO app. There is no guess work. If you keep the 1.8 bin file on SD card and turn AC on, it will create a txt file, which will show that FW aborted as the current FW is same or later than the one on SD card.

No

No TXT file on Sd card. I have downgrade the rc to 1.5 and the drone function...but the gimbal and camera no. The aircraft not update the firmware. No writte them. I connetct the gimbal with computer to put the firmware on, but the AC connect and disconnect after 5 secondo. beep beep beep...Is not possible to connect. I thonk not have a drive or the gimbal is wrotte.... I have change the flex of gimbal it is non original flex but OEM. Do you this the problem is this? Before the firmware function after not....

It appears you have a repaired P3P.

Your SD card reader is OK as you are able to read the content of the SD card and able to push the bin file.

If your P3 doesn't generate a txt file, it's clear that it's not reading your bin file. Investigate that first. By a SD card adapter so that you can plug it directly on your computer. Let's go systematically

It's also difficult to understand your language so I try to read and guess the meaning of your sentences.

I also tried to change sd card, but nothing. I also tried the method of hold the link button on the aircraft while you turn, it seems that part of the upgrade, but even in that case does not go .... the drone is not even the txt file. It makes only two files in addition to the bin. which is not .txt, but calibration data & user settings. So there is a txt file. Neither the noise and how you described, not just part. I tried to connect the gimbal with the computer but connects and sconette in continuazine without giving me a chance to do anything. having changed the flex of the gimbal may be the fault of flex which is not original, but OEM and with serial numbers p01107.08 - kw1924. I try to buy another original flex? Or should I just change the gimbal? Just turn on the drone the gimbal works to make its control, but after a few seconds turns off immediately.

Sorry for the english translate with google :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues