Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.5.0030

As is typical in on line forums there always are a few that end up wanting to be the grammer, knowledge, what ever police and show how much better they think they are than others. My experience with most RC hobbyist has been pretty positive, maybe that was because the bar for entry use to be so much higher, so much more time and learning had to be invested. Now any joker with a big pocket can buy one of these machines and think they are experts since the machine does the majority of the work for them Ah so be it. I will be out flying, this forum has become what so may others do, just a venue for big egos.

Reactions: Alanbathurst
As is typical in on line forums there always are a few that end up wanting to be the grammer, knowledge, what ever police and show how much better they think they are than others. My experience with most RC hobbyist has been pretty positive, maybe that was because the bar for entry use to be so much higher, so much more time and learning had to be invested. Now any joker with a big pocket can buy one of these machines and think they are experts since the machine does the majority of the work for them Ah so be it. I will be out flying, this forum has become what so may others do, just a venue for big egos.
You forgot to add fear mongers and conspiracy nuts jobs!

Reactions: Alanbathurst
A friend told me something the other day that hit me as a bit strange. But over time it seems to have some significant value. It something like this...
Every person is right... but only as right as they are intelligent. An ignorant person can say whatever they feel is true, and to them, it is true. Not because, in fact, it is, but simple because to that person there is no other right.

The value of a conversation is never the sum of its contributors. It is moreover the product of the lesser minded.

Last edited:
The point in the recent influx of people was the potential of a group of trolls from competitors forums. It happens all the time. And usually happens in bundles of people, or accounts. Nothing more than an observation.

The point in the recent influx of people was the potential of a group of trolls from competitors forums. It happens all the time. And usually happens in bundles of people, or accounts. Nothing more than an observation.
I agree. I saw someone here on their very post saying very bad things about the Phantom like they know everything. I, myself, am a DJI fanboy. I think they got a very good thing with the Phantom 3. I hope they don't let the govment pressure them into limiting our freedom.

I'm sure DJI must be looking at different forums and would be collecting customers problems. We should be therefore analyze the real pain points and let DJI know them. Let's not say all is great. We know there is always scope for improvement so why not to discuss and come to a good conclusion for needs of good customer experience.

Reactions: Arvidj
I'm sure DJI must be looking at different forums and would be collecting customers problems. We should be therefore analyze the real pain points and let DJI know them. Let's not say all is great. We know there is always scope for improvement so why not to discuss and come to a good conclusion for needs of good customer experience.
Exactly, they may not react directly, but you can be sure that they have eyes and ears on this forum.

Been trying to tell you all it's a conspiracy! Tin foil is what the smart man is wearing today!!

tinfoil-hat-YouTube-screenshot-Ephemeral-Rift.jpg

I started reading this post it was about the new firmware and the pros and cons of the new firmware but now it has turned into people complaining about what a company is doing with their product. If you do not like what DJI has done with their product, the software updates, the changes they have made to what the craft is capable of doing, then stop complaining, sell all your DJI products, and go out and build your own drone and put it on the market. If you don't like the way the software is going then don't use it, write your own. If you aren't capable of writing your own software then stop complaining about those who do.

Yes, I am a fairly new member but that is only because I purchased my P3P a few months ago. 97 flights, 14.5 hours, over 538,000 feet covered, but I am just getting started.

Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way!!!

Has anybody updated the new firmware and seen the drifting issue go away? (Sorry to make an attempt at getting this thread back on topic.)

Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way!!!
That right there!!
Has anybody updated the new firmware and seen the drifting issue go away?
I never had any drifting problems. Thank god!! Because another part of my demonstration of how amazing the P3 is is the fly it up into a tree and turn to talk to whomever I am doing the demo for. a 6" drift would lead to a certain crash! People that have no idea cant help but ask tons of questions!

Does anyone know if your personal settings in the DJI app/Phantom 3 are retained after you have done a firmware upgrade? Just thinking ahead.

Does anyone know if your personal settings in the DJI app/Phantom 3 are retained after you have done a firmware upgrade? Just thinking ahead.

mostly, there was one setting on last that was changed, can't recall which though, best go through them all.

What "piss me off" is the policy of not giving the user the option to return to any previous fw...

For instance with this update i can roll back to 1.4......where i have drifting issues?!?!?!?!?

Pathetic...

I still have here the files to force roll back to any fw.......

it is 0711 CST, I just looked at the DJI website and no new firmware posted yet. Maybe yesterday they found some issues and decided not to post it yet. But I do not believe the conspiracy theorist on this site were correct though.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31