Phantom 3 Professional *CUSTOM* — (PLEASE READ)

Reaction score
My brother is looking to sell his Phantom 3 Pro.

He has a lot of work done to it and flies excellent!!

Here are a few specs on it:

DJI Phantom 3 Professional custom carbon fiber hydro dipped.

KDE MOTORS installed for faster speed and reaction with reinforced motor tips on the arms to handle the stress, with these motors you can get speeds up to 40mph paired with Aeronaut CAM carbon light propellers.

Remote has HAWK RAPTOR XR antenna paired with the MAXX UAV boosted kit with 2 amps and portable battery under remote to power up the amps.

comes with 1 battery and charger in a Case Club wheeled waterproof case.

Located in Los Angeles, CA

Shipping available at buyers expenses (big heavy case)

He’s looking to get around 550 for the set plus shipping or local pick up

a2e032d56ece23638f2cdb1cd214a109.jpg
366c50258dcb628dff8f7e9c14ad4c27.jpg
8ff1dd60cc59d00f9b94ecce8286ca78.jpg
c1e6d74359005abd6b347ed33b6f28a1.jpg
5a9c939006dbcf86b8e5565ac6bf0463.jpg
bc69a4859dbe9b8ff82ae4397518cbc1.jpg
6c75e412cf9edfa58d960b5847997f59.jpg
73e6e5898dbe92d7d6f2c7771f25edff.jpg

Yo I’m interested. This looks amazing. I’ve been looking for a P4 Pro for professional stuff but this seems better. Now this is truly custom. If your still looking to sell it, feel free to contact me. Thanks ?.

Yo I’m interested. This looks amazing. I’ve been looking for a P4 Pro for professional stuff but this seems better. Now this is truly custom. If your still looking to sell it, feel free to contact me. Thanks [emoji106].

Sent you a DM

So today as I was flying it one last time before was about to pack up I noticed something very odd [emoji30]

I started getting “Motor Obstructed” error on screen and was able to catch on video what the drone was doing.

With that being said my brother is willing to sell AS IS at a discount price

Just make me a reasonable offer with case and all

Case retails for over 150
Antenna mod + remote well over 200
Everything else works excellent on drone just that issue that started popping up with the motors

Here’s a video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So today as I was flying it one last time before was about to pack up I noticed something very odd [emoji30]

I started getting “Motor Obstructed” error on screen and was able to catch on video what the drone was doing.

Everything else works excellent on drone just that issue that started popping up with the motors

Here’s a video

Thank your for noticing this issue and not sending the drone. I appreciate the offer. I’m going to have to decline. However, I appreciate your honesty, thoroughness, and attention to detail as well as respect towards me, the buyer. It’s nice to see someone like this. Good luck to selling this drone and best of luck for you. Thank you.

Last edited:

Here’s a video

HI ok first thing I notice your start stop procedure is very fast almost a flick on the stick,,does it do same thing when you hold down bit longer to let the esc get going properly? Also does it do this on auto take off or just manual start,,do motors feel nice and turn free,they might not be at fault

Reactions: Capt KO
HI ok first thing I notice your start stop procedure is very fast almost a flick on the stick,,does it do same thing when you hold down bit longer to let the esc get going properly? Also does it do this on auto take off or just manual start,,do motors feel nice and turn free,they might not be at fault

To be honest I have not tried it holding a bit longer so I’ll give that a shot tomorrow.

Also, it does it on both manual and auto take off (more on manual though)

And motors ALL feel the same freely spinning with no issues

To be honest I have not tried it holding a bit longer so I’ll give that a shot tomorrow.

Also, it does it on both manual and auto take off (more on manual though)

And motors ALL feel the same freely spinning with no issues
Sweet Yeh give it a fly it be ok ,cause revs be up no chance of it stalling,one motor on me p3 bit slow by still flys good,other xiro explorer you need to flick prop with finger to start but still flys good cause under power it spin like the rest..good luck

Sweet Yeh give it a fly it be ok ,cause revs be up no chance of it stalling,one motor on me p3 bit slow by still flys good,other xiro explorer you need to flick prop with finger to start but still flys good cause under power it spin like the rest..good luck

Oh yea, other than that it still flies excellent. Still took it up in the air even after I was experiencing that issue to take some shots
982cf94392855572a8bd3e8b8cb7737f.jpg

Been flying the drone all morning and no issues or anything at all did a few tests where I left it hovering 5ft above ground for the whole battery (TWICE) and no problems with it.

Tried out intelligent flight modes (Follow me, course lock) excellent flying

Took it up about 1 mile out speeds of up to 40mph with no problems. (antenna is awesome)

Talked to the guys over at the R/C shop in Huntington Beach that installed the KDE motors on them and they told me these motors are stronger motors and they take up extra juice on startup so that I will experience sometimes where a motor or two won’t wanna start on “COLD STARTS” but once battery warms up you’ll have no issues and sure enough once the bird was up in the air for a while and battery warms up I would land it and start the motors again and started right up with no problems

Also talked to my brother and they had told him the same thing but he failed to tell me so I though something was wrong with it but it’s not, he’s had the bird for 6 months with these motors and he himself has experienced where motors don’t wanna start on COLD BATTERY but once up in the air you’ll have no problems.

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31