Phantom 3 Professional. Brand new in sealed box.

I got mine at Microcenter last weekend for $999, brand new not refurbished.
I just checked and they are still $999 at Micro Center and Denver has 7 in stock. These are new, not refurbished.

I did buy a second Advanced as I really like the product. Just don't need the 4k video so Advanced is fine for me.

Asking $1150 obo. I have receipt to prove purchase from NewEgg last week.
Free ship to USA.
I have verified PayPal account.

This is NOT a refurb and not a grey market model.

New motors ??

Dude put it on eBay. These people all told me the same thing... I got top dollar on eBay. Don't take a lowball. $1100 is a good price I think!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Dude put it on eBay. These people all told me the same thing... I got top dollar on eBay. Don't take a lowball. $1100 is a good price I think!
Yes, but after you add in eBay fees and PayPal fees, they take more than $200 away from your sale. I just won't take that much off.

And GreggC, I do believe it has the new motors, but how can I be certain without opening the box?

No they won't! It will cost you $12 to post the auction and the PayPal fees are like 1 or 2% of the sale price.

You have to open the box to know. If the are "flat on top" and have the threaded post with a "dot" in the center of the post they are the new ones.

If they are domed on top, and two of the posts are all black, then they are the old ones.

My eBay auction sold for $610 plus $20 shipping, after all was said and done PayPal transferred $614 to me so $15 maybe for PayPal and $12 for the auction... The piece of mind of the security knowing your shipping to repeatable people is priceless.

My eBay auction sold for $610 plus $20 shipping, after all was said and done PayPal transferred $614 to me so $15 maybe for PayPal and $12 for the auction... The piece of mind of the security knowing your shipping to repeatable people is priceless.

How many things a month do you sell on ebay? Unless you sell a billion items, their fees are way more than 1-2%. Have you checked your ebay account page? You don't get billed the final value fee until the end of the monthly cycle...

Edit: Saw that you stated paypal fees are 1-2%. That's a little closer to correct, I think they are usually like 2-3%. Though you're still in for an approximate 10% final value fee from ebay at the end of the month.

Last edited:
Stephen, eBay hides a lot of fees on you. I think they're charging you more than you realize (you have to pay a monthly fee to them too that they don't charge you at auction time).

To see the total amount that eBay and PayPal charge, you can look at
finalfeecalculator.com

Unless you got a special deal / promo, an auction for a camera drone with a final price of $610 on ebay charges a $63 final value fee. this is with no upgrade fee or an insertion fee.

eBay Fee Calculator

For $630, paypal fees are roughly $18.50. At $610, paypal fees are $18.

I'm not necessarily saying that it's not worth it because it is for many people but just want folks to know what they are paying.

At $1100, ebay would take $110 and paypal would take another $30 so $140 or so...

How many things a month do you sell on ebay? Unless you sell a billion items, their fees are way more than 1-2%. Have you checked your ebay account page? You don't get billed the final value fee until the end of the monthly cycle...

Edit: Saw that you stated paypal fees are 1-2%. That's a little closer to correct, I think they are usually like 2-3%. Though you're still in for an approximate 10% final value fee from ebay at the end of the month.

I don't sell much as buy... But that's the truth. I transferred in $610 of the $630 I collected. My eBay fees were $12 for a basic auction.

You have to open the box to know. If the are "flat on top" and have the threaded post with a "dot" in the center of the post they are the new ones.

If they are domed on top, and two of the posts are all black, then they are the old ones.

If the P3 Pro has the new motors, it will say 'W323A' on the box label. Also, the picture on the box is different with the new motors. The new picture has propellers that sit lower to the arms. The props on the new motors sit lower than the old motors.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20