Phantom 3 professional #2 on it's way

Reaction score
Good lord folks.... I just bought a second Phantom 3 Professional as a backup since I just sold my Phantom 2. I can't believe what a nerd I am :)

Anybody else have 2 Phantom 3s "Just in case"???

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Where'd you guys sell them. Thinking of doing the same with my P2 and getting another P3.

What did you get for yours?

What did you get for yours?

I got 1000.00 but I had a bunch of extra stuff... like ground station, FPV, sold it with the go-pro... so basically I got a new phantom 3 for 300.00 :)

Yeah I just have a case, sunshade, 3 batteries, and a 3 battery charger. Not sure what that would get me.

Yeah I just have a case, sunshade, 3 batteries, and a 3 battery charger. Not sure what that would get me.

do you have the vision or the P2 with zenmuse? If you have the vision or vision+ I'd say you're looking at 600-700 with what you listed? Just a guess... what drove the price up on mine was the ipad ground station (and charger for the battery), the go-pro (which is worth like $350.00 on it's own) and the FPV - the case was 200.00 too.

Yes the Vision +

Yes the Vision +

Yeah then I am guessing in the 600-700 dollar range ... that looks like what it's going for on Ebay on a couple auctions

Where'd you guys sell them. Thinking of doing the same with my P2 and getting another P3.

sold my last one for $900 but didn't include a gopro. 2 Batteries, H3-3d Gimbal, P2, hard carrying case, flysight blackpearl, etc.

I'd advise making posts on Craigslist so you don't have to pay eBay/Paypal the 13% fees

also to OP, congrats on getting it! I'm currently deciding if I want to buy a 2nd P3

Reactions: snowghost
sold my last one for $900 but didn't include a gopro. 2 Batteries, H3-3d Gimbal, P2, hard carrying case, flysight blackpearl, etc.

I'd advise making posts on Craigslist so you don't have to pay eBay/Paypal the 13% fees

also to OP, congrats on getting it! I'm currently deciding if I want to buy a 2nd P3

Thanks man! Just got the shipping notification from Amazon...will be here tomorrow!

Yes eBay/Paypal has gotten ridiculous. Plus with CL I could meet at a park or something and demonstrate that the beast works.

Yes eBay/Paypal has gotten ridiculous. Plus with CL I could meet at a park or something and demonstrate that the beast works.

Very true!

Try not to crash though! When I sold my last one and I had a battery failure that caused it to drop from 40% to 5% in less than a minute. Luckily I caught it and the dude still bought it after haggling me down $100. Still a great deal I thought!

He also said the last guy he looked at ended up crashing it into a car while he was watching lol.

I sold mine on Amazon in parts (p2, h3-3d, iosd, controller from crashed p2) for about 600 all told (only less than I bought it all for) but thinking of holding onto my second p2 for awhile. Got my p3p for 1/3 off used at b&h so I'm only another 250 in.
Given what they sell for wondering if I should sell after an awesome month for a profit and then wait for a tweaked model. Thoughts?
Right now it's hard to imagine giving this one up!

I sold mine on Amazon in parts (p2, h3-3d, iosd, controller from crashed p2) for about 600 all told (only less than I bought it all for) but thinking of holding onto my second p2 for awhile. Got my p3p for 1/3 off used at b&h so I'm only another 250 in.
Given what they sell for wondering if I should sell after an awesome month for a profit and then wait for a tweaked model. Thoughts?
Right now it's hard to imagine giving this one up!

I don't know how much profit you could expect from a used P3P - yeah you might make a hundred or two but it sounds like you really like the Phantom so - not sure why you would sell with the intent to buy a slightly tweaked on later? I, for one, can't imagine being without my drone which is why I purchased a back-up one LOL....

Good lord folks.... I just bought a second Phantom 3 Professional as a backup since I just sold my Phantom 2. I can't believe what a nerd I am :)

Anybody else have 2 Phantom 3s "Just in case"???

I bought a P3A and P3P from different places to see what would come first. Kept both just incase but the thought of losing one doesn't make me feel any better.

Reactions: Buckaye
I bought a P3A and P3P from different places to see what would come first. Kept both just incase but the thought of losing one doesn't make me feel any better.

yeah - though you have two different ones :) So do you fly the P3A at all? Don't get me wrong, I'd be bummed if I crashed one... but not as bummed if I had another one I could fly immediately while I wait for repairs. It doesn't help that spare parts aren't really abundant yet. When I used to fly CP heli's I always had two birds just so the crash of one wouldn't ruin my day....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers