Phantom 3 pro strange noise and not connecting

Reaction score
Hello,
I just got this phantom 3 pro from my neighbor. he gave it to me so i can check what problems it has and see if a ican fix it, and then we can set a price. He got a new Mavic so he just want to get rid of the P3 pro.
He told me that the controller cannot communicate with the drone.

The drone doesn't have a normal sound neither normal lights patterns. tried to reset it but it doesn't change anything.

Here the video.
Maybe some of you can tell me what it has and fix it. and if its worth it to offer him some cash.

Video of the drone.:confused:

Hello,
I just got this phantom 3 pro from my neighbor. he gave it to me so i can check what problems it has and see if a ican fix it, and then we can set a price. He got a new Mavic so he just want to get rid of the P3 pro.
He told me that the controller cannot communicate with the drone.

The drone doesn't have a normal sound neither normal lights patterns. tried to reset it but it doesn't change anything.

Here the video.
Maybe some of you can tell me what it has and fix it. and if its worth it to offer him some cash.

Video of the drone.:confused:
Sounds like normal sounds if it's trying to update firmware. Is there an SD card installed with a FW file on it?
Also, the rapid yellow lights and the red light on the controller indicate that the AC and the RC are not linked.
Search for relinking and follow that process. If you don't have the app, search for manual relinking or manual rebinding.
I'd post links as I normally do, but I am not in a good place to take the time. Good luck.

Found this fast before my wife caught me:
Manual relink process:
P3P Controller Link To Bird

connected. thanks.

looks like camera is black, even tho it doesnt show any sign of problems.
photo_2018-09-09_13-04-06.jpg
photo_2018-09-09_13-04-11.jpg

This trick fixed my black screen/no live video: with the AC and remote powered up go into settings and enter "flight data mode". You'll know it is in that mode when the rear leds on the AC arms go out and stay out. You'll also see the status message on your display saying "flight data mode reboot aircraft to exit". At this point power off the AC and power it back on (leave the remote on). If your lucky like i was your live video will return on that power up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20