Phantom 3 Pro problem no image transmission signal

Reaction score
Helooo
I hav probelm with may Phantom 3 Pro. I used phantom i crashit and i change the ribbon cable, afther that i have problem i dont have picure from camera the gimbal is working wery good and i getting mesage no image transmission signal.. Please can you help me.. Thenxx

Have you updated firmware? My p3s has the same problem but I never crashed or damaged the drone in anyway. Just updated firmware to 1.9.2 and now it’s screwed

Have you updated firmware? My p3s has the same problem but I never crashed or damaged the drone in anyway. Just updated firmware to 1.9.2 and now it’s screwed
I didnt do update fimwere. You will se on picture in wich firmware is

Attachments

• image1.PNG
    image1.PNG
    192.8 KB · Views: 683
Helooo
I hav probelm with may Phantom 3 Pro. I used phantom i crashit and i change the ribbon cable, afther that i have problem i dont have picure from camera the gimbal is working wery good and i getting mesage no image transmission signal.. Please can you help me.. Thenxx
It can be common problem after a repair Nurkic.

I don't know where you bought your ribbon cable from but there are some cables which are not so good.

I would also re-check that the ribbon cable connectors are also well-fitted, if I was you.

Here is one thread about ribbon cables Places to buy Pro/Advance camera ribbon cable part 49. but if you do a search (the magnifying glass, top right) with words, 'ribbon cable'. you may find more information which may help you.

Good luck!

It can be common problem after a repair Nurkic.

I don't know where you bought your ribbon cable from but there are some cables which are not so good.

I would also re-check that the ribbon cable connectors are also well-fitted, if I was you.

Here is one thread about ribbon cables Places to buy Pro/Advance camera ribbon cable part 49. but if you do a search (the magnifying glass, top right) with words, 'ribbon cable'. you may find more information which may help you.

Good luck!
I bought ribbon cable from dji store and i check all connectors are good.Hmmm but when i disconect gimbal from phantom i also have the same mesage no transsmition image signal.

The "no FPV" subject comes up every week, and each time everyone is acting like it's a first..

Base question is - does the problem occur before or after Ambarella chip. In other words, are images and videos saved correctly on SD-card.

The next step after you know that would be to search the forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl