Phantom 3 Pro No Video feed after crash and it's not the gimbal

Reaction score
I did a poor job on subject line on the initial post a few minutes ago.

I had a little mishap yesterday with one of my drones, lost it in a canyon, it's battery was almost dead so it landed, in a thicket of mesquite. Didn't really look too bad, I've had a lot worse damage done.

Once I got home started working on it, replaced the protective lens on camera, then went to fire it up, drone was able to connect to remote, however, there is no video feed coming in. I replaced the ribbon cable same thing.

So next I took the gimbal assy off of my backup drone (same model), put it on the crashed drone, same thing. Then I took the crashed gimbal and put it on my backup drone, video and gimbal assy work great. So now, I've got the problem narrowed down to the drone itself.

So, if someone out there smarter than I could offer some possibilities for me to check out it would be much appreciated !

Thanks

Don't have an answer for you but I do have the same issue. I believe it's caused by a bad cable. I have a cable kit & will start replacing this weekend. I'll let you know if I find a fix.

I did a poor job on subject line on the initial post a few minutes ago.

I had a little mishap yesterday with one of my drones, lost it in a canyon, it's battery was almost dead so it landed, in a thicket of mesquite. Didn't really look too bad, I've had a lot worse damage done.

Once I got home started working on it, replaced the protective lens on camera, then went to fire it up, drone was able to connect to remote, however, there is no video feed coming in. I replaced the ribbon cable same thing.

So next I took the gimbal assy off of my backup drone (same model), put it on the crashed drone, same thing. Then I took the crashed gimbal and put it on my backup drone, video and gimbal assy work great. So now, I've got the problem narrowed down to the drone itself.

So, if someone out there smarter than I could offer some possibilities for me to check out it would be much appreciated !

Thanks
No video feed, by gimbal write photo and video on SD card?

Replacement cables made no difference. Gimbal still showing disconnected.

Sorry for not getting back to reply earlier.

Anyway, you and a few others were/are absolutely correct, it turned out to be the cable

Thanks all.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4